Olaf Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mungril

10-13-2012

Hey !

Having a hard time with A build on Olaf. I'm asking you guys to suggest to me a viable build or two. Thanks.

Boyahda

10-13-2012

Olaf can be built so many different ways depending on what your team needs. But in general I find myself building philo stone and heart of gold into shurelya's and randuins almost every game. Both provide everything you could ever want and then you can fill the rest of the slots in with whatever you or your team needs.

Goaticus Maximus

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mungril View Post
Hey !

Having a hard time with A build on Olaf. I'm asking you guys to suggest to me a viable build or two. Thanks.
His W scales with health and his ulti synergizes with it as well. You want to get items that have health and synergize with your team / help defend against the enemy team.

If you find yourself up against a fed ap carry, you might want to get a spirit visage.

if you find yourself up against a fed ad carry, you might want to get a atmas impaler.

Warmogs is a solid all around option, if you find your having trouble in your lane you might want to get a heart of gold to help keep up.

There are a lot of items that have health, use them according to your needs.

As with everything in league there is no I win button, build, champion, team comp, or strategy. You simply have to adapt on the fly constantly.

If you are looking for High Elo Tips, Tricks, and Guides check out my youtube channel @ http://www.youtube.com/drwaddy