queuing as a 4 man premade should just be an instant 7 day ban

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BrightNooblar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars200 View Post
When me and my friends do a 4-man pre-made, we try to treat the random with the most respect possible. We ask where he wants to lane, how aggressive he's going to be (so jungler can gank accordingly), we never blame him and do our best to support/carry him.
Point I'm trying to make, not all pre-mades are bad
I think you missed the point of this thread. We're supposed to make wild assumptions, be angry, and tell everyone how stupid their take on normals is.

Dear whoever upvoted me: I hate you, you're dumb and I hope you get banned. In a fire.

Trayok91

10-12-2012

I queue with three other people all the time. Guess what? I've never once blamed the fifth random, unless it's legitimately their fault. If I blame someone, it's the person who is actually at fault. Like last time I played with one of my friends and he jungled Lee. Didn't gank until about 10mins in, and only wanted to gank when the person on our team was oom/everything on CD. I blamed him, not the random guy who went mid and did a fantastic job. So you're saying I should get week long bans for playing with friends?

A Frosted Wolf

10-12-2012

OR Hear me out....

New 4v4 Map.

tempnameA461

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Frozen Wolf View Post
OR Hear me out....

New 4v4 Map.
Call me maybe?

Tejesh

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaitTheLynxx View Post
Sup Tejesh. :3
Hey, wassup? <3

hatshotjiji

10-12-2012

i logged in just to upvote the OP. Four men premades are toxic to the gaming experience and need to be removed.

Brobat

10-12-2012

Don't let a few bad eggs make you think all omelettes are bad.

I only play as part of 3/4/5 man groups and we are usually pretty chill. Many of us don't mind playing support so we let the randoms have the roles they want more often than not (it helps to request which roles you prefer in chat). If you troll we will report you, otherwise we don't really care. I mean we get trolled by our own friends more often than the randoms (AD Zilean ...)

So yeah. OP is overreacting. It would be like someone saying that all humans are terrible monsters because Hitler was a human.