queuing as a 4 man premade should just be an instant 7 day ban

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Talbat

10-12-2012

I usually get the opposite result. I queue up, someone on the enemy team dodges and I get the same 4 people on my team, often several times, and work out that way that I've run into a 4-queue. Then when the game commences, they're impressed enough with me that I end up rolling with them for a while. I main support, though, so it's not really hard to fit yourself into teams in that role.

Evulpix

10-12-2012

LOL I'm usually like

"Skype?" /Other communication means.

we trade users, and suddenly we're all friends. Coz it's harder to get mad at you when you're on mic xDD

Yeah but nah, you do get those ****ty 4 premades and it sucks. You're forced into a certain role because certainly all four roles are taken, so you take what's left. If you don't the consequences are severe, for you that is.

Tejesh

10-12-2012

I used to wait and see what everyone else locked in, then pick (usually support), but I've found that most ADCs (at least when I solo queue) are TERRIBLE, so I just instalock Trist when I solo/duo queue.

LLocutus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

Lol, reminds me of when me and my buddy were playing and this teemo kept KSing me.

So we went with him and abandoned him in a 3v3 to his doom.

ValorousVisage

10-12-2012

well that hardly seems fair. My friends and I like to play together, but since we don't have a 5th person we can only do a 4 man premade. Sure we troll the **** out of the game by roaming as a 4 man mob, but we'd never blame the 5th person. But that's since they are probably about 10x better than our 4th player... who uses the touch pad lol.

Cattington III

10-12-2012

you do sometimes see games in the tribunal where some guy has been falsely reported by his whole team, and you think, 'must be a premade'

Tejesh

10-12-2012

Might be just me, but I take extra care to like... babysit whoever our random is. I'll V-Ping alot, type "BACK _______" in chat, etc...

(which could also be annoying, I suppose)

But the WORST is when I do that, "Back Kat, they're all mia..."

"I got this." *3 seconds later, 5 man jump onto Kat while we're taking top turret and she's roaming elsewhere*

Ran Yakumo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welkowitz View Post
Happened to me the other day. I went into solo queue and ended up jungling shyvana, I could tell some of my team was a premade from the way they were talking to each other. So I do the usual jungle thing, gank a few lanes, hold some and we're doing good.

I noticed no one was warding their lane and I was so far ahead in gold i bought a ward for each lane. Then our top started dying 1v1 despite being up 2-0. I tried to gank but he would engage and die before I could get there.

Their top lane was now fed and he started counter jungling me with thier jungler. I asked for help but no one came. And thats when the blaming started. "GG our jungler never ganks" "Can we trade junglers please?" "I haven't gotten one blue all game" "gg useless jungler".

I tried to defend myself and argue my points but I soon realized everyone was against me, even the 3-0 vayne whos 3 kills came directly from ganks. We started to fall behind as my team spent more time typing to me about how bad i was instead of actually playing.

I stopped talking in the hopes that they would move on and that we could still win, nothing they were saying was making any sense in the first place. our top lane was 2-7-0 while i was 1-1-6 but they were saying I was feeding.

After I became silence the blaming actually got worse. It became a game to them, every time a tower died or someone got killed they would type "Thanks shyv" "this shyv too heavy" or "this jungler sucks".
Eventually it became clear that we would lose, but the blaming did not stop. Top lane, mid, and even the support and AD carry were harassing me. We could not group up and while the team pushed the next turret, my team spent their time thinking up the next insult to throw at me.

They had made up their minds to report me and they managed to convince the other team to do so as well. I tried to type in all chat what was going on but they responding with "who are you going to believe 1 person or 4?" and with that I got at least 9 reports that game for doing nothing wrong. All thanks to a 4 man premade ganging up on me.
This is the sole reason I don't jungle. I'm good at it, but as soon as one lane loses it's my fault.

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejesh View Post
I used to wait and see what everyone else locked in, then pick (usually support), but I've found that most ADCs (at least when I solo queue) are TERRIBLE, so I just instalock Trist when I solo/duo queue.
Sup Tejesh. :3

BrightNooblar

10-12-2012

But if it just direct bans the 5th person for 7 days, what happens when my premade group has banned out all the solo queues?

Mars200

10-12-2012

When me and my friends do a 4-man pre-made, we try to treat the random with the most respect possible. We ask where he wants to lane, how aggressive he's going to be (so jungler can gank accordingly), we never blame him and do our best to support/carry him.
Point I'm trying to make, not all pre-mades are bad