Who wants to see some cowardice? Amnesia: Dark Descent

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cryaos

09-27-2010

I decided to wipe my thread clean and clean out the OP since I haven't updated it since part 3, and now it is up to part 15 (with more coming on monday)

I HATE horror games, with a burning passion, but I decided to try and man up by playing this game and grow some balls.

Well, so far, that hasn't worked one bit. But I hope you all enjoy my progress from cowering wimp to dehumanized puddle of sadness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovIo5nhH5Ls

(More on my channel)

Cheers folks!

Elan Tedronai

09-28-2010

Didn't watch your clip, but I've seen trailers. There's no way I could play that game. I got about 15 minutes into System Shock 2 and I was like F this. My brain can't handle suspense.

Paincakes

09-28-2010

This game isn't scary >.<

Euphoric Recall

09-28-2010

I dont blame you for being frightened dude.Amnesia is a complete mind****.The Atmosphere is incredibly intense.

That said, Im watching your vid now.Will update in a bit.

Bilbosky

09-28-2010

I'll admit it, watching you try to get through that thing was hilarious. I'll sweep the evil from this castle!

Cryaos

09-29-2010

Little nudge for the edited OP, for anyone who is curious.

Deathbedeli

09-29-2010

Im actually enjoying your narration, please continue, I can't wait until you get to encounter some monsters :P

+1

Mogunz

09-29-2010

Making the enemies faster than you made the game twice as suspenseful as Penumbra, its really sweet.

Deathbedeli

09-30-2010

This game is so terrifying that the second type of creatures you encounter will kill you even with god-mode enabled. (True story)

Nothing freaks you out more than running around thinking that nothing can hurt you, and then *Horrible Noises* *Slash* *Red Screen* Stay in the darkness...

Cryaos

09-30-2010

I am NOT going to enjoy finally running into the monsters. A simple door opening creeps me out, not to mention random tremors.

But, on that note, part 3 is up. I still need to record more, and I shall when I can!