Banning people after him getting unbanned!! WTF

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

villainsdude

10-12-2012

I got banned ... few days after i was unbanned then i played 1 games .. i disconnected bcuz of my stupid internet then when i reconnected it was finished like a while ago ... then i play another i disconnected ..... i got banned again AFTER GETTING UNBANNED ON THE DAY I GOT BANNED ... BUT WAT FKING PISSED ME OF IS THAT U UNBAN ME AFTER DOUBLE SO FUK U FKING PRICKS .. JUST PICK ON ME Y DONT U

Pulsative

10-12-2012

Attachment 540006
You keep disconnecting in games, that ruins the experience for other players. You get what you deserve...
Edit: Also maybe you don't know about Leaverbuster that automatically bans guys who get too many leaves. Don't play when you have connection issues... Play some singleplayer game.

Singed Mainer

10-12-2012

If you have internet issues with 1 game...then smart thing would be to play another game, risk d/cing again ...

villainsdude

10-12-2012

after double ip... i was so happy for double ip NOW I CAnt fking get double ip.. i was about to play LoL like 24 hrs so i get more money but NO they just had to fking ban me

Puny Ancus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-12-2012

Ya I agree with you what right him have to do that to you him should go where me will never see him again

villainsdude

10-12-2012

yeh but after a while ..... then i played

ShacĂ´ Bot

10-12-2012

yeah their system doesn't make sense at times. You deserved the first ban, but once you got out your slate should be wiped clean.

To keep a completely clean slate they expect you to stay away from all friends/family/emergencies and never make a time misjudgement and have perfect connection for at least 3 weeks after you got banned provided you play at least 3 games a day.

(I think it's 30-40 games before a reset)