Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rengar OP? So is Le Blanc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xyltin

10-12-2012

Quote:
Piratehippy:
I beat a 9/4 jungler rengar with a farmed top blitzcrank on 4 kills... Both full hp, he only took down a quarter of my health and he was dead... A lot of champions have high damage but can be easily killed... Not blitz however, he has high damage and a lot of tank. BLITZ OP K. Don't tell me he was a bad rengar because he had 9/4 in 20mins...

I was a 8/0/1 Kha'Zix top lane after 20 min.
I played KZ in around 25 games (still learning him).
I am not a good KZ player.

Your lanes were probably bad enough to feed even a bad player.
And jungle rengar is not the main problem. Jungle rengar is actually manageable, cause he gets less XP and gold. But he is still strong.
Top lane rengar is the real OP one.

And you didn't say anything about your stats. You also didn't give any proof (you can see my game in the mast history).
One game says nothing about a champ.

Barioth

10-12-2012

Quote:
Chris2020:
Leblanc deals 80% OF your health with no magic resits. Then wait 20 seconds.
Rengar deasl 80% of your health with armor. Then wait 3 seconds.

1. Q cooldown is 4 seconds
2. he can only deal 80% on empowered Q + Q combo, meaning that after this combo he needs to charge ferocity again to do the burst. His W and E has around 10 seconds cooldown, meaning after the combo its 2 seconds of delay plus 10, its around 12 seconds in which rengar cant do absolutely nothing besides basic attacks with 0.9 aspd. Also, he is melee, which means more time spent in the danger zone.
3. It's 80% depending on your damage and enemy armor, usually 80% means you are either fed and attacking an underlevel newbie or you are farmed and attacking a squishy. Most cases the burst stays around 50%~60%

Please, try to play the game before making these qq posts, there's some easily impressioned people that give it some worth

Kaoelith

Recruiter

10-12-2012

troll post aside

rengar isn't a 1 burst pony that has to wait 20 some seconds to redo his full combo on someone, plus he can build somewhat tanky and auto attack in between combo