Dominion Trailer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
whatever you do dont look at the commentaries, is crolled down just for curisity and there was this idiotic sheep's commentary saying this "good try, Riot, but no one will play Dominion anyways" the worst part is that thecommentary receives a lot of upvotes ,so yes 97% sr sheeps are stupid and even the i feel that's a low number.
I have the "Herp Derp" add on for youtube, so all i see is herp herp herp herp derp derp derp, which is fairly appropriate.

Also, THAT WAS ****ING AWESOME!

Ariou

10-12-2012

That was really damn good, I have to say. I always loved dominion and this makes me love it all the more. Now I just really need to get to playing it again, grrr

Trevorcop

10-12-2012

That was pretty sweet

MMKH

10-12-2012

They should have just released the trailer officially in good quality like the Season 1 trailer...

But seriously wtf how does J4 one shot a Malph... lol and Teemo gets bursted in one shot by Swain? Irelia dies in 2 hits from Cass... Morde goes AD and dies to Teemo dart lol.

deathTOeXistenZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

Does this mean we are getting ranked in season 3?

Shukarhazh

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddalee View Post
Check out Lux's kickass pose at 3:19.
I've found a new wallpaper.

urmamasllama

10-12-2012

Given how this was done like the season 1 trailer its safe to assume this was their announcement vid for ranked dom. However... This wasnt the best coreography to portray a high level play. Honestly i felt like i was watching scrubs.

SuperQuackDuck

10-12-2012

Well the season 1 trailer also wasnt supposed to be representative of actual gameplay. I mean, im sure that kat cant dodge yi autoattacks with matrix-esque moves...

Nekrogen

10-12-2012

Pretty sure this is awesome, just don't look too deeply into it

FDru

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMKH View Post
They should have just released the trailer officially in good quality like the Season 1 trailer...

But seriously wtf how does J4 one shot a Malph... lol and Teemo gets bursted in one shot by Swain? Irelia dies in 2 hits from Cass... Morde goes AD and dies to Teemo dart lol.
I want to see a trailer where two champs are hiding behind creeps while occasionally killing one and giving eachother dirty looks.

Then after 30 minutes they can attempt to fight!