What are strong invasion junglers?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arcus Veles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

Nunu. Walk in, Consume big creep, walk out. Snowball all who oppose you, press your /l binding at the same time as you activate Blood Boil on yourself and skedaddle.

Slashmeehup

10-12-2012

Shaco isn't played as much, but he's one of the safest counterjunglers. He can't outduel a bruiser, but he can steal camps with impunity, since his deceive lets him escape just about anything.

soy bello

10-12-2012

Viktor

Moby the White

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Struggler9996 View Post
Not even close.
an underplayed champ that is good at invading is most definately trundle he is a great duelist if you are smart so even if you cant 1v1 lee its still true

Xyltin

10-12-2012

In my eyes Lee Sin.
He has a lot of sustain to stay at a good amount of HP.
His Q and W allow him to jump around in the jungle, making it pretty hard to catch him.
He also has an AOE slow.
His jungle speed against single mobs and a group is pretty good.
His R also allows him to escape nearly every situtation.

disadvantage:
Needs a ward as an escape tool (W) or a team mate.
no escape boost like Udyr, Trundle or Shyvana (activate skill -> run and escape).

problem with nunu:
His consume is great early, but gets worse throug the game, and you should max E and W.

SoulCrafter

Recruiter

10-12-2012

Honestly, cho is one of my favorite junglers. He can gank, clear, and invade well. after 6 you just walk into their jungle and nom one of their big creeps, or if the jungler ganks when red or blue is fixing to come up, very rare though, take it. 1000 true dmg + smite = free buff on the fly. He's also great for securing dragon and baron. At lvl 18 he does 1770 true damage to minions and neutrals.

Not Enough Jello

10-12-2012

thanks for the input i think i will try mundo and nunu more, one problem with nunu though is i never know what to build during his jungle :/ confuses me alot.

Dancing Cow

10-12-2012

Yi.

I know many of you consider AD Yi to be a poor competitive pick, but I believe that (with the right teamwork and skill) he excels as a counter jungler. Even without alpha procs, his double strike makes him exceedingly effective at camp stealing. He is also one of the more slippery champions.

Brobat

10-12-2012

Mundo.

Easily one of the fastest junglers and a great duelist. Once he starts landing cleavers there is no escape. He does mixed damage and can sustain himself constantly with his ult+passive. Mundo is very fun and still very good despite falling out of favor recently.

Niqhtmare x

10-12-2012

all the good duelists are good invasion junglers
shyvana, udyr, nocturne, lee sin, skarner

nunu and mundo are good "invasion" junglers too, in the sense that they can steal camps fast and back out