Syndra Quality of Life/Useability changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pizza on a Bun

10-12-2012

3 made my day

jars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

"sluggish" is what I would use to describe syndra's game play. slow move speed, slow reacting spells

Ezran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

+5 movespeed riot, she's SO SLOW OMG

Primeknight

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToNBeRRy K1NG View Post
Bump, does nobody agree about Justicar's orbs? :/
yes i agree i believe they should be a bit darker theyre too hard to see depending on what settings u use

Alexandra Avdey

10-12-2012

Thanks, Meddler. You are a terrible designer, but you bring good news.

Calderweiss

10-12-2012

With the way she plays now it is awkward to fit her into the meta. Even 50 more range on her ult would be great. Even though it is very powerful, you can have trouble taking the time to get all your spheres out, slow them, stun them, and get out that last sphere in time to use it, and by that point they are usually running, and quite a bit faster then you. Once you get rylai's it is easier, (like when you get it to combo with xerath) but I would say either increase her move speed some or giver her ult a bit more range.

Calderweiss

10-12-2012

I have an idea. Give syndra a small movespeed buff when she hits with a dark sphere or force of will. this would help her maneuverability and close the gap, which is a huge factor in the way things turn out. You might not have to increase ultimate range if she gets a move speed buff on hitting with q or w and is able to catch up or out manuever the enemy champion.

CptnGrantALoons

10-12-2012

I love you Riot. I love Syndra right now and I'm getting pretty good with her. I cant wait for these new changes and I feel it will make Syndra more fun. I also do notice that her stun just sometimes doesn't activate when I clearly hit the enemy with both the sphere and knock back. But now that you are looking into it that is awesome!

Pigmeo

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra Avdey View Post
Thanks, Meddler. You are a terrible designer, but you bring good news.

Aw common a terrible designer? hes made ziggs, varus, volibear (with svolty) and now syndra.

All really cool champs with some nice combo kits (cept for the bear, but he is a bear).

yayjinaz

10-12-2012

I also didn't refund syndra. I think a big issue is that her Q and W are essentially the same spell, albiet with a slightly longer range and a slow. As I've said previously in a Syndra brainstorming thread, I feel like Q has too long of a cast time to hit champions. If it were faster like the speed of Karthus' Lay Waste it would have a much better chance of hitting things. Aside from that, make an incentive to have spheres on the field, perhaps a weak DoT ?