Syndra Quality of Life/Useability changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stiletto

10-12-2012

Why not give her a higher E range so she can fire spheres from further away?

S0rter

10-12-2012

Great to hear that I can pull those cobwebs away from Syndra soon. Why not make all of her ranges be the same? That would solve everything. Also since whe is pretty much Orianna 2.0 why not look at what you did right with her and try to apply it to Syndra? No need to reinvent the wheel.

Thunder God Olaf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

lNB4 SHE BECOMES RENGAR LEVEL OF OP

DiscworldDeath

10-12-2012

I know it's not exactly what you are asking about:

Justicar Syndra skin, on Dominion. The orbs have to be more opaque, I actually have a hard time sometimes seeing my orbs, and thus clicking on them and interacting with them is a pain. The skin itself is beautiful, but it actually hurts my game-play or counter-play against her on the map.

I shudder to think how it'd be on the winter map of SR.

Candellum

10-12-2012

Thanks for addressing some of the issues with Syndra. I feel that a good quality of life change you should add to Syndra is having her Q grant vision for the short duration it is alive. Most other playable champs that create things such as Anivia wall, Karthus Q, and Zyra's plants have this utility. This vision would make her feel better to play since while chasing people you can Q into a bush they run into and properly see if the damage landed and make sure to hit the long cooldown scatter the meek due to the knowledge Q granted. Also a lot of the times while playing Syndra myself i would go to land a blind Q into Scatter combo, and knowing if it it or whiffed would be extreemly helpful. Just my opinion but I would love to see this implemented.

8 Bit Astronaut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by drzombieface View Post
Make me proud. She can be so much more.
More.... She can be so much more!

Auryiel

10-12-2012

Thanks a lot

Just yesterday I played a game as Morgana and crushed a Syndra. Poor thing could have gotten a kill on me once with her stun, but it didn't work. The thing is, I am 100% sure that it SHOULD have stunned me :/

Now hopefully she'll be a little better lol

Akuni

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by S0rter View Post
Great to hear that I can pull those cobwebs away from Syndra soon. Why not make all of her ranges be the same? That would solve everything. Also since whe is pretty much Orianna 2.0 why not look at what you did right with her and try to apply it to Syndra? No need to reinvent the wheel.
You people DO realize how stupid it is to call champs v2 right? Orianna has zero interaction besides having a ball. While Ori dances through the fight having her skills on the ball and the autoattacks for herself, Syndra sets her spheres up for combos. Spells don't origin from her spheres, the spheres GET manipulated BY her skills. If you run a even more in depht analysis you might even find more.

TheQueefelTower

10-12-2012

Thanks!

As an avid mid player around 1600 elo--I've been trying hard to make her work, and everything you've said is certainly true and will help.

I will say that making her ultimate have as longer range really wouldn't be all that "OP," as having a lot of damage o her ultimate is so situational (having to cast more Q's beforehand) and therefore unreliable. Combined with the rest of her medium-ranged spells, she's still weak in comparison to other champions that lane middle.

da808pc

10-12-2012

Syndra easily has some of the most single target burst with her ultimate and with a slight range increase more squishes will definitely be feeling it!