Is it just me...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Richirdo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

Or did everyone get mean all of a sudden? Yesterday I managed to get up to 1599 elo (my new personal best) and then it clocked over to today, lost some games, started fresh today and I've had nothing but trolls, bads and ragers. Mostly ragers, is anyone else getting this?

AUSTRALlA

10-27-2012

went from 1200-1000 elo just today... no not having this problem >_> only lost about 15 games in a row thanks to trolls

Hellven

10-27-2012

Those trying to get a second account to gold to sell or whatever finished and now they are back to trolling lower elo games.

Tyler Musemeche

10-27-2012

Its the weekend now. kids are on

KiStorm

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUSTRALlA View Post
went from 1200-1000 elo just today... no not having this problem >_> only lost about 15 games in a row thanks to trolls
AUSTRALlA

Not sure if....

KiStorm

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by McRibblets View Post
Those trying to get a second account to gold to sell or whatever finished and now they are back to trolling lower elo games.
-_-

This is where they feel at home, the natural habitat of a pro player building AP corki bot lane without telling anyone, and acting like a noob to try and sneak a penta and act smurfy, yet feeding 0-5.

spciytaco69r

10-27-2012

Legend is being going like this.You entering bathroom and standing in front of mirror. Turning candles off and, while being in front of mirror, spinning rapidly, you chanting “Leon Trotsky” “Leon Trotsky” “Leon Trotsky” “Leon Trotsky”, several times, while catching glimpses of self on mirror. It is said that eventually you be seeing image of Leon Trotsky on mirror.Upon exiting bathroom you are being arrested by KGB for believing in existence of Leon Trotsky, whom the party as proven never existed
Such is life in Moscow.

KiStorm

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicytaco69r View Post
Turning candles off.
correct?-

Glacea

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

People got sick of being nice because of the honor system, they want to unload that rage now.