Regarding Oceanic/Australian servers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chronololololol

10-12-2012

Recently I have seen discussion regarding the creation of Australian servers. While I would appreciate this, I believe that an easier solution has been found. Just this week I have made an account on the Garena server and have found that ping is much better, often leveling off at 70 rather than 230. While I would like to change server, I'd feel sorry to see my acount be left behind. Would it be possible for riot to allow a transfer from the NA server to the Garena server, or is there some factor that prevents this.

Scyfex

10-12-2012

Idc peronsally, even if they did institute an Oceanic located server I would still play on NA because the que times would be shorter, and i'm sure many would feel the same.

Kirin

10-12-2012

Several things.

The ping difference isn't that significant for me. Around 170->150 or thereabouts.

Far smaller player base.

Lack of communication.

Already established in NA for quite a while.

Ser Robin

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronololololol View Post
Recently I have seen discussion regarding the creation of Australian servers. While I would appreciate this, I believe that an easier solution has been found. Just this week I have made an account on the Garena server and have found that ping is much better, often leveling off at 70 rather than 230. While I would like to change server, I'd feel sorry to see my acount be left behind. Would it be possible for riot to allow a transfer from the NA server to the Garena server, or is there some factor that prevents this.
They stopped allowing free transfers to the Garena server in May. (You can't pay for it either)

Also for people saying 'lack of communication' you do realise the most spoken language of Singapore is English right?

Trogdolyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

My ping is 400 on garena. 170 on NA. I live in Sydney. Oceania server willi never happen. Everyone will just keep playing on NA even if it's made.