Introducing Worre's Forum Enhancer Kit

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InShortSight

Senior Member

10-14-2012

posting again just to check something, I'm not sure if its just me but after posting my previous message, it seems to show up without the wicked-cool avatar i chose. this is just to check if it only happens in a quick reply and i will edit in what i see.

EDIT: Ok so i think that doing a quick reply does something different about loading the page/posts or whatever but going into advanced or refreshing the page fully lets it load with the avatars.

anyone else use the thing and notice this? I just thought I'd point it out incase the creator guy wants to fix any little things like this xD

EDIT#2: the lack of avatar also happens to me after editing the post*

-ICECREAM


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lénekton Bot

Senior Member

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by InShortSight View Post
posting again just to check something, I'm not sure if its just me but after posting my previous message, it seems to show up without the wicked-cool avatar i chose. this is just to check if it only happens in a quick reply and i will edit in what i see.

EDIT: Ok so i think that doing a quick reply does something different about loading the page/posts or whatever but going into advanced or refreshing the page fully lets it load with the avatars.

anyone else use the thing and notice this? I just thought I'd point it out incase the creator guy wants to fix any little things like this xD

EDIT#2: the lack of avatar also happens to me after editing the post*

-ICECREAM
That's just the way userscripts work. They run once per page refresh and quick edit/post doesn't refresh the page.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lénekton Bot

Senior Member

10-14-2012

FEK is nw updated to 0.9D
Changelog:
"My posts" now works properly on all regions and languages.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chaoticon

Senior Member

10-14-2012

This is almost as bad as people using custom skins. Whats the point if no one else sees them? You should have just released a script page for tracking/searching.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lénekton Bot

Senior Member

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaoticon View Post
This is almost as bad as people using custom skins. Whats the point if no one else sees them? You should have just released a script page for tracking/searching.
I can do that too if you want. Besides, everyone who uses this script can see other's avatars.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Haydeos

Senior Member

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lnekton Bot View Post
I can do that too if you want. Besides, everyone who uses this script can see other's avatars.
except it blocks rioter's avatars for some reason >.>


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lénekton Bot

Senior Member

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haydeos View Post
except it blocks rioter's avatars for some reason >.>
Can you say which Rioters get their avatars blocked?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iToonLink

Senior Member

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lnekton Bot View Post
Can you say which Rioters get their avatars blocked?
Bazner for instance
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...0#post30205590

ed: i noticed i can see his sona avatar for a split second but then it goes away maybe its just me


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lénekton Bot

Senior Member

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iToonLink View Post
Bazner for instance
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...0#post30205590

ed: i noticed i can see his sona avatar for a split second but then it goes away maybe its just me
Added Bazner's avatar.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nullbringer

Senior Member

10-14-2012

Bumpity-bump!