Introducing Worre's Forum Enhancer Kit

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Konpaku Youmu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-15-2012


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lénekton Bot

Senior Member

10-15-2012

You are going to get this thread locked at this rate
(riot doesn't like bumping..)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Konpaku Youmu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lnekton Bot View Post
You are going to get this thread locked at this rate
(riot doesn't like bumping..)
Nah, I'm spacing it out.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lénekton Bot

Senior Member

10-15-2012

After I manage to implement a design that my friend gmade for me to my site, I'll be working on "Ignore" addon that removes all the posts from specific summoners so you won't need to suffer any more stupidity.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Swampert

Senior Member

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lnekton Bot View Post
After I manage to implement a design that my friend gmade for me to my site, I'll be working on "Ignore" addon that removes all the posts from specific summoners so you won't need to suffer any more stupidity.
That sounds amazing.

Also whatever was wrong earlier fixed itself overnight so I can see my Fizz avy again ^^


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Konpaku Youmu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-15-2012

rawr


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Konpaku Youmu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-15-2012

:3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maximum Viktor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizz or I Feed View Post
That sounds amazing.

Also whatever was wrong earlier fixed itself overnight so I can see my Fizz avy again ^^
Your avatar is adorable.

Also you can't view your avatar immediately after making a post. You'll need to refresh the page.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Konpaku Youmu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-15-2012

rawr


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Konpaku Youmu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-15-2012

:3