Introducing Worre's Forum Enhancer Kit

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sondalas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lénekton Bot View Post
If your computer is old then the avatars can slow down your PC. By old I mean those 20th century ones.
Gotcha', thanks.

IMTOOJUICY

10-15-2012

TS, are you french?

miranda please

10-15-2012

could someone post some installation instructions? I'm pretty good with computers, but I'm getting frustrated with this. in the "New User Guide" it says to just install it and hit OK, but in the most recent version of chrome, this is no longer an option - the browser will refuse to install it because it is not "official" (from the chrome web store). so either everyone is using firefox, or I'm missing something. please help me out..

Konpaku Youmu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by miranda please View Post
could someone post some installation instructions? I'm pretty good with computers, but I'm getting frustrated with this. in the "New User Guide" it says to just install it and hit OK, but in the most recent version of chrome, this is no longer an option - the browser will refuse to install it because it is not "official" (from the chrome web store). so either everyone is using firefox, or I'm missing something. please help me out..
It worked for me :S

miranda please

10-15-2012

I tried importing the script into Tampermonkey, and I get this message:

The page at chrome-extension://dhdgffkkebhmkfjojejmpbldmpobfkfo says:

Unable to parse this!

Konpaku Youmu

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by miranda please View Post
I tried importing the script into Tampermonkey, and I get this message:

The page at chrome-extension://dhdgffkkebhmkfjojejmpbldmpobfkfo says:

Unable to parse this!
;_; Try reinstalling chrome?

LĂŠnekton Bot

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konpaku Youmu View Post
;_; Try reinstalling chrome?
Reinstalling Tampermonkey and restarting Chrome should be enough.
EDIT: If that doesn't work, click the Tampermonkey's icon next to address bar, choose "Add new script" and copypaste the text from Sourcecode page and save it.

miranda please

10-15-2012

there is nothing wrong on my end - I just got it working fine. these problems are definitely caused by chrome itself and Tampermonkey's import feature. so to anyone else having these problems, here's what I did:

in Tampermonkey there is a page with a text editor where you can type in your own script. open up the source code from the OP and copy/paste it into there. then hit the "save" icon.

forget using the .js file, chrome just doesn't like that I guess

LĂŠnekton Bot

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMTOOJUICY View Post
TS, are you french?
Nope. "Lénekton Bot" is a joke on the "I'm French, I'm French".

Supaka

10-15-2012

I downloaded and installed via the install instructions through this post... it didn't work. Later I added the script via the source code and it worked fine.

Still having issues getting my avatar, although I can see yours! I went to some website and signed up like someone recommended... probably the wrong site though.

Which site do I upload my avatar?