okay Riot Tribunal is getting really silly...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GeneralKnox

10-29-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5842081/#nogo

Okay I can understand the first game I raged .... The other 2 skarner games I played to the best of my abilities with the teammates I had. Seriously I got a banned for playing bruiser Lux and trying something different in a normal game? Really Riot so what you're saying is you only support the meta and I'm not allowed to build any other way... that's just ridiculous.
I'm not looking for upvotes or attention this is just unfair and unjustified to everyone who has tried a different build or just been reported because the team picks someone to blame. Riot you need to overlook The Tribunal and put some tweaks on it.

Edit: This isn't about me getting banned I deserved it for game one. This is about false reports on The Tribunal that are constantly going on and no repercussions are put in place.

david kunkle

10-29-2012

no, you have to go play beginner bots to try new things. normal games are serious business... you didn't know?

GeneralKnox

10-29-2012

I just took a second glance at the 3rd game as skarner I remember that one... We won and idk why I was reported for that one... people just press punish on the tribunal honestly...

Selynia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralKnox View Post

Okay I can understand the first game I raged .... The other 2 skarner games I played to the best of my abilities with the teammates I had. Seriously I got a banned for playing bruiser Lux and trying something different in a normal game? Really Riot so what you're saying is you only support the meta and I'm not allowed to build any other way... that's just ridiculous.
I'm not looking for upvotes or attention this is just unfair and unjustified to everyone who has tried a different build or just been reported because the team picks someone to blame. Riot you need to overlook The Tribunal and put some tweaks on it.
You don't get into the tribunal for 3 games. It randomly picks ones you were reported in and shows those. Looking at one game is enough to punish if it's bad.

Edit:
Graves [00:07:02] amumu
Graves [00:07:05] bot is ****ed
Graves [All] [00:07:11] FUYCKING STUN SOMEONE
Graves [All] [00:07:13] YOU SIMPLETON
Graves [All] [00:07:15] HOLY ****
Taric [All] [00:07:20] this graves...
Graves [00:07:40] you're incredibly bad...
Graves [00:07:47] better stun the nunu
Graves [00:07:51] he's so threatening

... you really dont see anything ban worthy here?

StopTryingKid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

Quote:
I just took a second glance at the 3rd game as skarner I remember that one... We won and idk why I was reported for that one... people just press punish on the tribunal honestly...
Cuz ppl don't actually read the tribunal, they just set their auto clickers to punish.

Rumplstlskn666

10-29-2012

Ehhh, keep it in the custom games to try something outrageous. Or you run the risk of getting reported for trolling

Shingro

10-29-2012

So why don't you think that you raging like hell in the first game is a bannable offense?

ManningsDragons

10-29-2012

Quote:

Basically you're seeing the pusification and babying of this community first hand. Literally no other online game is babied this hard. If you have the least bit of criticism of people in your games or if you defend yourself in chat you will see time bans. Just the way it is.

GeneralKnox

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selynia12123 View Post
You don't get into the tribunal for 3 games. It randomly picks ones you were reported in and shows those. Looking at one game is enough to punish if it's bad.
actually that's wrong. I was reported for 4 games if I was reported more I'd be subject to another pending ban... these games are silly reasons to be banned besides the first one which I take complete fault for.

Selynia

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManningsDragons View Post
Basically you're seeing the pusification and babying of this community first hand. Literally no other online game is babied this hard. If you have the least bit of criticism of people in your games or if you defend yourself in chat you will see time bans. Just the way it is.
Somebody didnt even look at the case. Gj