I want ward slot.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Black Voltage

Master Recruiter

10-12-2012

Literally all game he had only GP 5's and did amazing.

Deadoncemore

10-12-2012

I feel like supports need some sort of item with support stats on it (perhaps some GP 10 with some other stat), which when purchased creates another bag slot for the user. The drawback is that this slot can only be used for wards. Seems balanced to me.

Arcus Veles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZergRushDetected View Post
It has been suggested that this is the 21st point in the utility tree over summoner CD.

A 7th, "consumable" slot, pots, wards, elixers, oracles, anything consumable, this is mostly for supports, as almost every other champ in the game is more likely to go 21 offense, or defense, or a mix of 2 or 3, not 21 utility.

This allows supports to get more items, especially when working on something like an aegis takes up most of your inventory space
Some supports go down the defense tree instead of utility, especially if they have to soak a lot for a vulnerable carry.

It'd really be better if it were a ward slot anyone could use, only allow people to carry 2-3 at a time, then change that ****ty Scout mastery that makes ward sight 5% larger in to a "can hold +1 more wards in the ward slot" and let you put 2-3 points in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Voltage View Post
Literally all game he had only GP 5's and did amazing.
Racking up assists on an already winning team isn't hard for buffing supports - place buff, receive assist. If I saw that many assists on a Leona or a Blitzcrank I would be blown away.

That's also not at all a compelling argument to tell supports or anyone to lump it and go without an item slot to be able to ward. Both sides start getting Oracle's and ward battles go down and five only on the support isn't enough to keep things from becoming tense and passive for inordinate amounts of time.

Drogonno Dragner

10-12-2012

Quote:
It has been suggested that this is the 21st point in the utility tree over summoner CD.

A 7th, "consumable" slot, pots, wards, elixers, oracles, anything consumable, this is mostly for supports, as almost every other champ in the game is more likely to go 21 offense, or defense, or a mix of 2 or 3, not 21 utility.

This allows supports to get more items, especially when working on something like an aegis takes up most of your inventory space
this seems like a great idea

Riot plz!!

Baron Perenolde

10-12-2012

Quote:

I haven't heard this suggestion before. That would be an amazing start to change up the Utility tree.

Aggrbargl

10-12-2012

This should not be a support-only thing. Half the point is to allow/encourage other members of the team to ward.

ZombieSlefgor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

I main supports and understand the frustration, but most of the time I have boots, 2 gp/10s and 10 wards for 90% of the game, most supports win games by spamming wards, not rushing items. I get my items once my team starts taking objectives and I can afford the whole item.