I want ward slot.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DEVIRGINIZER1000

10-11-2012

Hmmmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmm

Well im dumbstruck. This could happen one day, but Riot probably has a plan for it and when that happens *cough cough* JANNA, BABY, PAPA`S HOME!

True i forgot about the versatility of most champs >_< weeeellllll fudge...

Predakhan

10-11-2012

How about an item that builds into a ward holder plus whatever stats the item has? Like a wriggles but it could carry more wards. Something would be nice

Migra├▒aboy

10-11-2012

Kinda like it, but perhaps difficult to implement.

Lv 100 Snorlax

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Migra˝aboy View Post
Kinda like it, but perhaps difficult to implement.
I don't see it being difficult to implement. It could work exactly like Teemo's shrooms or Corki's bombs. They stack up (to a cap) over a certain amount of time. With wards having a fixed duration it shouldn't be too difficult for Riot to find the correct "charge" time or number to cap at. However I still do not see this fixing the OP's issue of having to leave a slot open for wards. The support or Jungle would likely still need that 6th slot for crucial moments where wards are dire. For example, warding Baron when the other team tries to force a fight, and has cleared your wards. As the item more than likely wouldn't charge wards fast enough, for sake of balance. All just my opinion though!

slaya45

10-11-2012

It would change the meta somehow.

Oh well? I for one look forward to a subtle, but big change like this in season three.

Dardseid

10-11-2012

Yes give a ward slot but limit the number of wards you can purchase in a game.

General Quackers

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZergRushDetected View Post
It has been suggested that this is the 21st point in the utility tree over summoner CD.

A 7th, "consumable" slot, pots, wards, elixers, oracles, anything consumable, this is mostly for supports, as almost every other champ in the game is more likely to go 21 offense, or defense, or a mix of 2 or 3, not 21 utility.

This allows supports to get more items, especially when working on something like an aegis takes up most of your inventory space
Which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever because supports never fill up their entire item roster.

flamingpiggy

Recruiter

10-12-2012

it's called a tactical decision, do you ward or do you get that extra item to be a bit stronger

having a ward slot for support is just stupid, why?
it encourages the support to be the primary warder when everybody is supposed to be contributing

who is a support? are they particular champions and if they are wouldn't that make them op when not played as a support

ok so each team can only buy one ward pouch, well imagine the trolling possible by buying that ward slot and then not using it because you didn't get to play the lane you wanted

what if anybody can buy ward pouches? well obviously it would be most used by non supports, i mean supports are already poor enough, buying that pouch would set them far back in terms of wards or items

so why not put it deep in the utility mastery tree? well what if i want to play my unconventional support fiddle and run ap, is it fair that you're forcing me to choose utility masteries? why not just have no masteries since you're not giving me a choice

Toke

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Duck View Post
Which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever because supports never fill up their entire item roster.
Have you ever supported before?

FlubbyDG

10-12-2012

I agree this is a great idea,

innovation should be rewarded, one of the reasons you shouldnt vote for obama he wouldnt even be president if he wasnt black.