Boompje not letting me play..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AbsoluteKiller99

01-18-2012

So, hi everyone.
Since I'm in vacations I'm using my iMac in Italy so I decided to get Boompje.
It worked perfectly until the last patch, Sejuani's one.
So the problem is this: I have no problem at opening the launcher, then i log in, search for a match, find it, and then when I'm going to play nothing opens, simply the game doesn't go in fullscreen mode as it did for about a month.
What is happening??
Please help Boompje..
Thanks

Xytrigius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-18-2012

I've visited the website, and according to the front page, it uses software to allow Mac OS user's to be able to play League of Legends, to my knowledge, league of legends does not run on the Mac, and the website is not affiliated with Riot games inc. I may be wrong, but you should wait a bit for the software from boompje to update, it needs to be up to date and compatible with the latest content from League of Legends.

1stTimeBeCoolPlz

01-18-2012

I have the same problem

ru550v2

Recruiter

01-18-2012

Boompje is working on the problem now, some theories is that Riot is trying to shut down usage of LoL to Mac users yet again. You can follow the latest discussion on Twitter if you want more up to date info at @LoLMacTeam. Also, there is a main thread on the forums talking about the Sejuani Patch breaking the mac client which you can find at http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1718710, hope this helps!

jestik

01-18-2012

me toooooo, my mac was working 2 days ago, i then updated and WHAM it won't go into fullscreen Just make a mac client PLEEAAAAASSEEEEE riot!!!!

lucastowns

10-12-2012

i try to log in but it won't let me

Samiamqt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteKiller99 View Post
So, hi everyone.
Since I'm in vacations I'm using my iMac in Italy so I decided to get Boompje.
It worked perfectly until the last patch, Sejuani's one.
So the problem is this: I have no problem at opening the launcher, then i log in, search for a match, find it, and then when I'm going to play nothing opens, simply the game doesn't go in fullscreen mode as it did for about a month.
What is happening??
Please help Boompje..
Thanks
Read the forums and post your problems there, fastest way to get help from Boom and Company.

edit: the boomjpe forums. not league forums.