should i keep playing ranked or not?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ibenchthebar

10-11-2012

I just played my first ranked game and both bot and top fed and i was about 6/2 at one point but I couldn't win vs. 4 other fed champs so my question is:
Will most games be like this until i get to like ~1300 elo?
If so how can i prepare? (like how many of each champ should i have and rune pages etc.)

t0ad5

10-11-2012

It will be like this and worse.

Oh the fun....

CrystalisX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

Every game will be like this for either team until you learn how to either carry or feed consistently

DualAxes

10-14-2012

ok i did great on my first and second time playing ranks. ill stop now before it gets worse. ty

JRiMi

10-15-2012

I suggest playing alot since its close to the reset u can get as much ranked practice as u can and not worry so much about elo

Hoizengerd

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualAxes View Post
ok i did great on my first and second time playing ranks. ill stop now before it gets worse. ty
i don't think you understand, what are you gonna do?? never play ranked again in your life?? you're always gonna be matched with the same level of people until you get your elo set

Nymphae

10-15-2012

Just play as much as possible before the reset so you can learn.

AJStarhiker

10-15-2012

I'm avoiding ranked until the reset. I don't really like dealing with people who rage because they think they should be X elo but aren't because noobs and trolls are constantly sabatoging them.

May as well use the time to learn a few new champions and strategies before jumping back in after the season ends.

OriginalJack

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJStarhiker View Post
I'm avoiding ranked until the reset. I don't really like dealing with people who rage because they think they should be X elo but aren't because noobs and trolls are constantly sabatoging them.
Somehow I don't think that's going to change a lot after the elo reset. I'll give it about hmm let's say 2 weeks or so til people start complaining that they aren't at the elo they belong because of X again.

Acęman

10-15-2012

Find someone to duo Q with, at least then you can have some success