Level 30's playing with level 1's

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Throat Punched

10-11-2012

I am beyond upset about this, the last couple of games I have played I have fought level 30's there is absolutely nothing I can do when fighting a level 30 in my lane, I just got done fighting a singed, all he did the entire game was run past my turret and deny me gold, because last hitting is 100% difficult on a level 1, not to mention a level 30 lee-sin was just turret diving me while singed tanked the turret the entire time. It is 100% unfair to have level 30's fighting level 1-29's because of the runes they are allowed to have. They poke tree times as hard, and have tons more sustain. I repeat it is 100% unfair. I find that level 30's shouldn't be able to play with anyone under the level of 20 because of how unfair the advantage is.

TwistWrist

10-11-2012

Meh, the actual numerical difference is minor. There is no way they can have even 2x your stats.

Plus, all of your four teammates were around level 25. Kind of doubt it was a 4-man premade of mid 20's that just happened to be paired with you the level 9 as the fifth.

LordAeterna

10-11-2012

Although they have a mastery and rune advantage over you, you can still beat them. I am a level 20 with no runes and lower masteries then the lv 30's however in a game I played a while ago I beat lv 30's 8-0. So it's not neccesarily unfair because if you learn the limits of your champion that you love playing you should have no problem playing against level 30's

BStein

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

while them bring lvl 30 will give them a slight advantage in stats the main advantage they have on you is understanding and knowing how to use/counter more champs effectively.

a couple of reason as to why you are getting match with lvl 30s are if you are queing with a higher lvl friend.
the lvl 30 that is in your game is queing with a much lower lvl friend.
you are playing on a nonpeak time and the matchmaking system placed you vs higher skilled people in order to keep you from waiting half the day to have a game.
the matchmaking system has placed your skill higher then other people your level and has started matching you with lower skilled people of a higher level.

Durzaka

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistWrist View Post
Meh, the actual numerical difference is minor. There is no way they can have even 2x your stats.

Plus, all of your four teammates were around level 25. Kind of doubt it was a 4-man premade of mid 20's that just happened to be paired with you the level 9 as the fifth.

tier 3 runes can make a HUGE difference vs. someone with no runes, or 3-4 tier 1 runes.

Atleast in the lane phase, which will allow them to snowball very easily very quickly.

TwistWrist

10-12-2012

And he has access to 9 T1 rune slots.

Plus, the stat difference really isn't that much. Doesn't make them poke three times as much or whatever he posted.

Still think he queued as a premade as the low level guy. The rest of his team were mid 20's.