Tips is Rank

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

crisiscore099

10-11-2012

What are some tips for ranked matches because i want to start to get into it.

iixSILENT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

I just started playing ranked today myself...I would be ABSOLUTELY sure you know what positions you can play. I am a 100% support player, but I can also jungle fairly well. So far in ranked I haven't lost (4 games in a row) and I'm 1382 ELO, and I think I have a fairly good handle on things like warding, knowing timers of objectives (baron, dragon, blue and red buffs). Be very aware of map movements, ward placements etc, and most of all COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR TEAM. Every game I go in to whether its normals or ranked, I constantly talk to my team mates. I tell them map movements, post ward and objective timers, and watch other lanes.

Other small things on top of knowing what roles you can fill; have good rune pages set up for those roles, as well as have an idea for mastery point set ups. I don't even have full rune pages yet, but they certainly do help.

TL;DR - know what roles you can or can't play, be vocal with your team, be a leader not a flamer, have runes/masteries set up, and constantly watch the map

Praetor Don

10-12-2012

Don't feed.

Fiveofswords

10-12-2012

ikr....he never showers or something...at least he tips well