League of Legends Community Infographic

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blunttman

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalo93s View Post
awesome facts!!!
GRATS!
love the community too
First of all they are not facts.

Secondly this has got to be the worst comparison of games/statistics that I've ever seen.

Taliesin

10-12-2012

God damn, poor Teemo.

Professor E Gadd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-13-2012

Poor little guy.. Teemo is a HERO, yet that poor Yordle dies 75 times a second! More people need to learn the POWER that is Teemo! Stay strong my Teemos! We'll stop dying more than once a second someday! Gl hf, enjoy this wonderful game.. TEEMO FIGHTINGGGG!!! G-('.'G-)

WrathOfJMan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

Dang people we rock. Most played game in the world

SeattleReign

10-13-2012

I have played so many games over the last 12 years or so and this is the only game that seems to draw me back over and over. Sure I go play other games for a few months or even longer sometimes, but I always seem to end back here. Thats quality.

pieceofpecanpie

10-13-2012

Dunno if the question's been asked, but about the college stat, is it simply:

A. some sort of statistic you've pulled based on the average education levels of your subscribers and their countries of origin.

B. elaborate spyware program

C. a jar of almonds

???

Xhaiken

10-13-2012

I'm so glad to be a part of this

Rawskin417

10-13-2012

i just bought rp two times and it took of my card but i didnt recive any points 10 dollars then five what sould i do

DeePok

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawskin417 View Post
i just bought rp two times and it took of my card but i didnt recive any points 10 dollars then five what sould i do
I'm not a "Rioter" and i don't have much experience with this kind of thing, but common sense seems to point to looking in: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/home for a solution, posting in this forum: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...splay.php?f=15 , or sending a support ticket (sorry your on your own with the support ticket as i don't know how to send one) I wish you the best of luck, and i hope you get the help you need from Riot!
PS: Clear communication is essential to recieving help so please be more clear the next time you ask for help, as some people may not be able to understand what you are trying to say becouse of the wording in your post.

Xcuz

10-13-2012

Yet our forum is still how it is.