League of Legends Community Infographic

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MCSfan

10-12-2012

Someone on page eight asked, and I looked it up, in my rough stats knowledge, the likelihood of two pentakills in a single match is. It's about .25% of it occurring. Also, every minute there are 4,500 teemos who have died. That's a lot of dead chipmuks.

Super Explosion

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
Roughly 4 years ago, I joined Riot as employee #30-something. At the time, it consisted of an inconveniently laid-out office, where "Conference room 2" and "Conference room 3" were shared stairwells we had with other tenants, the pizza box grease stains had somehow sank into the carpet, and our office dinner program was a combination of Guinsoo's carne asada cooked up on the balcony, the snack bar (which was invariably down to those oreo 100 calorie packs), and coffee.

We've always questioned if what we are doing will be able to meet the expectations of gamers, and that time was no different. Thinking it through, we were just unsure on so many things... we were optimistically hoping that we could achieve 10 or 20 thousand peak concurrent users within 6 months of launch if we did a good job. I think we did a lot of things well with the game at launch, but we also have had a lot of hiccups (and outright disasters), and we are extremely thankful that you guys were patient with us when things were not good (not launching with a store, unstable servers, and play balance on the original Xin Zhao), and gave us positive reinforcement when we did well.

Thanks for making this happen, LoL players... Both for giving us a chance, and for letting us continue to do our best to bring you the most fun game we can.

- Zileas
The play balance on release Xin Zhao was one of your top memorable concerns?

AntiSkillshot

10-12-2012

Odds of getting a pentakill is 1 out of 1500 games?

I guess I won't be getting a second pentakill in a long... long time.

Fearless Fuker

10-12-2012

Awesome.

Subalternate01

10-12-2012

Funny you cant tell the most of the player base has or is completing a college degree by the amount of toxic players and trolls. Guess education can't trump competettion.

GJ League!

Clerigon

10-12-2012

Now remove the smurfs.

ezekieo

10-12-2012

You Forgot to date this Image.... This is a great source of information.

tN King

10-12-2012

Riot I couldnt be happier for your success. Ive been playing this game for over two years and to watch you guys grow and evolve has been amazing.

I just hope you guys continue down the right path. Treat your summoners right and make sure you dont overprice things (ezreal skin)

Eraddicus

10-12-2012

The most played game in the world. I'd say Riot is doing something right. Congrats and thanks for a great game.

Itstwoftlong

10-12-2012

Chance at getting a Pentakill with Karthus per game?

100%