League of Legends Community Infographic

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meterix

10-12-2012

This just shows how amazing a company Riot is and how dedicated the community are.

We did it everyone, most played game in the world. Congratulations.

Flying Eggplant

10-12-2012

I would have liked to see some stats vs games that are actually in the same or similar genre (ie, HoN, SC2).

Idiot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

As long as teemo dies. Good.
Good.
Good!

Mage Avatar

10-12-2012

Gratz Riot for being succesful.

KillerNeko

10-12-2012

0,05% Pentakill rate and I still got Pentakill with freaking AD lulu ?

dayum,AD Lulu should be viable,very much indeed

Battsie

10-12-2012

To OP!

Apollinarius

10-12-2012

This is amazing stuff

I can only imagine how great it must feel to know that it was your hard work and dedication to your customers that made it possible.

You guys basically created the video game version of soccer. Well done!

I'm one of those people who has played many video games over the years, but I find League of Legends to be the best. I still have a number of games on my computer but I just can't find any reason to play them. Next to LoL, they just feel so hollow and uninteresting.

Well done and keep up the good work

There is actually only one thing about these results that I find a little disappointing. 90% male is really, really high. It would be worthwhile to compare this number to some other games and see what Riot can do to make LoL more accessible and friendly to female players.

Apollinarius

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Eggplant View Post
I would have liked to see some stats vs games that are actually in the same or similar genre (ie, HoN, SC2).
I think the reason they chose these games is that they are universally popular. Dota 2 for example is one of the top 100 games on Steam (not the top one, I think it's between 3rd and 5th). But all the top 100 games on steam combined are around 650,000, compared to LoL's 3 million concurrent users. That's less than 1/4 the user base.

At launch, SC2 had close to 1 million concurrent users. Now that number is much, much lower.

If anything, LoL should compare itself to things like Facebook. They are beating other video games in completely unfair comparisons. One billion hours played monthly compared to Halo's two billion hours across the entire franchise, combined.

Zerosk83

10-12-2012

I really like these cool stats. You guys should release random stats like this every month, even if you mix it up, adding in champion usage stats, average hours played per account per day, what percent of games contain player who are queue'd together etc etc.

Feelt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

I wonder what the statics are for the following characters, Morgana, Rammus, Kassidin* (think that's how you spell his name.) Just wondering since they always get banned in ranked :P