League of Legends Community Infographic

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GrandeGlande

10-12-2012

Nice!

Oakenshield777

10-12-2012

Why are there comparisons to Halo and Gangnam Style...?

Macoronisos

10-12-2012

I think you should keep on a global tick of some of our favorite stats on the websites. Kind of like the national debt clock in America, only with stats like; the number of pentakills or the number of overall kills/deaths/assists or maybe even the most desired role by certain players. I would personally go to the website weekly just to check something like this out.

P.S. Riot Games is better than WoW XD

Philomelle

10-12-2012

I'm disappointed in myself right now. We need to urgently up our game and raise that statistic to at least 100 Teemos per second.

Czxr

10-12-2012

This confuses active players with active accounts. I'm sure most of the "active players" are actually smurfs. Creating accounts for smurfing is free in LoL unlike in WoW where you pay for an account so there aren't smurfs, and you have multiple characters/toons per account (I'm not saying WoW has a larger playerbase than LoL, it doesn't, but this is still an important point). Similar applies for Xbox Live, you have to pay for accounts.

Macoronisos

10-12-2012

[QUOTE=Zileas;
I think we did a lot of things well with the game at launch, but we also have had a lot of hiccups (and outright disasters), and we are extremely thankful that you guys were patient with us when things were not good (not launching with a store, unstable servers, and play balance on the original Xin Zhao)

- Zileas[/QUOTE]

Dont Forget about that Vladamir Nurf an hour after his release XD

Phourc

10-12-2012

I was really hoping to see what percentage of the population plays Dominion, but maybe I don't want to know....

MorelloEatsPenis

10-12-2012

ooooh I was just thinking to myself... "isn't it about time that Riot hit us with some completely random statistics that "prove" LoL is the greatest game ever?"

fkn Riot...

MorelloEatsPenis

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phourc View Post
I was really hoping to see what percentage of the population plays Dominion, but maybe I don't want to know....
I wish the baddies would all play it exclusively.

KaliMuscIe

10-12-2012

SOOOOO whats that land mass in the top left corner...seems useless