Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

#IAMRIVEN Twitter Sweepstakes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drunut

10-12-2012

Quote:
H2OTeba:
"1. Eligibility: You must be a legal resident of the United States or Canada who is thirteen (13) years of age or older at time of entry. "

so..its for Usa and Canada only??? meh.... other countries cant get a chance to get the skin????

Just guessing that it's because of the way the company is divided.

There seem to be the Main Riot offices for US, Another for EU, then there's a different group for Brazil, different group for the Asian and Pacific countries, etc.

It's up to those guys if they want to do a promotion like this, not the Riot over here.

ActionButlerGO

10-12-2012

Quote:
Romulus:
So we heard you like Riven and the Season Two World Championship

You have been horribly misinformed, then.

Jortalus

10-12-2012

Screw Riven I want Phreak's Blitzcrank pullover.

Ecliptika

Recruiter

10-12-2012

If I entered my Riven cosplay in the Harroween Contest last year, can I use photos from that to enter into this?

My sword broke, no pun intended... lol ._.

Edit; Oh, dammit. It has to be the pose of the Championship skin. I got too excited. Hmmm. Well, I guess it's time to unpack my Riven cosplay and figure something out!

Jixson

Recruiter

10-12-2012

So. I don't own a camera/webcam/phone camera and I don't use Twitter.

Welcome to all kinds of ****ed over.

Drunut

10-12-2012

Quote:
Jixson:
So. I don't own a camera/webcam/phone camera and I don't use Twitter.

Welcome to all kinds of ****ed over.

That's like complaining that you don't have scissors so you can't cut out the coupon on the back of the cereal box for a chance to win a trip to Lego Land.

I mean what do you want them to do here.

Killajoule

10-12-2012

Since I can't determine the best method from the contest description, I decided to send both a reply tweet and a metion.

As somebody in Marketing, I'm hoping that Riot wants to gain followers through holding this contest. The best way to achieve that is through having people mention @leagueoflegends and #IAMRIVEN in the body of the tweet, that way it can be seen everybody. Replies can only (mostly) be seen by @leagueoflegends.

wiiner

10-12-2012

How many times can we enter?

Knux

10-12-2012

If multiple people have Twitter accounts and will be watching the Championships together, could they all submit one picture?
I have 3 friends that I'll likely be watching the Championships with, and I figure we could all do one big picture with each of us doing the pose, and then each tweet it.

Flan chan

10-12-2012

how many times can we enter and do we have to already own riven? because ive wanted her for a long time and the skin is amazing