#IAMRIVEN Twitter Sweepstakes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xephen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by aKiZ View Post
After what happened at the tournament.... you should at least give the skin for free instead of the ip boost...after all not everyone has a twiter and i'm not gonna do all this twiter-photo thing just to get this skin. And yet it's not sure if i'll win the code.
hahah I like that idea. Nice try and I wish. I do think they should do more than a double IP couple of days though. I feel bad for those that were there more so than anyone else though.

Drunut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

Just put mine in. I'm always up for free stuff.

And really guys, it's just Twitter. 'Discriminating non-twitter users' is the stupidest thing to complain about I have yet seen from the forum. It takes a good 5 minutes tops to sign up for twitter. Heck, you could probably sign up for twitter in the time it takes for champion select to go through in Draft mode.

Your options are
1) Spend a few minutes posing and taking a picture, then uploading to twitter.
2) Yell at people on the forums for the next however long you spend on here
3) Buy the skin

t

10-12-2012

I would maybe consider participating in this if RIVEN'S SWORD DIDN'T LOOK SO LAME WHEN SHE ULTS

Dang3rRoss

10-12-2012

So, In exchange for a chance at this riven skin i have to ruin my social life?

Fannnntastic!

Router ISIS 49

10-12-2012

so wait....those of us that have to work are basically....

you know, w/e....

Killajoule

10-12-2012

Will both twitter mentions and replies be included in the draw? Or do entries have the be in a specific format.

ie.) do we have to include @leagueoflegends at the beginning of our tweet, or does it have to be used in the body of our tweet?

LoLDudeYo

10-12-2012

If you take a picture with a bunch of other league players, does on the submitter get the Riven skin or do all of the players in the photo get it?

Drunut

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipp Fipps View Post
so wait....those of us that have to work are basically....

you know, w/e....
Oh dear, you work 24 hours every day for three days? Man, they really pulled a fast one on you then!

#ScrewedByRiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killajoule View Post
Will both twitter mentions and replies be included in the draw? Or do entries have the be in a specific format.

ie.) do we have to include @leagueoflegends at the beginning of our tweet, or does it have to be used in the body of our tweet?
Looking at the Rioter's tweets for it, as long as @LeagueOfLegends and #IAMRIVEN are somewhere in the tweet, it's good.

H2OTeba

10-12-2012

"1. Eligibility: You must be a legal resident of the United States or Canada who is thirteen (13) years of age or older at time of entry. "

so..its for Usa and Canada only??? meh.... other countries cant get a chance to get the skin????

Josv

10-12-2012

Not me, but she's sexy.