Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

#IAMRIVEN Twitter Sweepstakes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NannerNe

10-19-2012

Quote:
Bazner:
The winners have all be notified.

What did you guys think of this? We wanted to make a contest that was super easy to enter and gave everyone a chance to win something, even if they don't have a ton of art skills.

Should we do more of these in the future?

Definitely!

Stiletto

10-19-2012

Aw. I already bought Championship Riven.

AgitatedOne

10-19-2012

Yes but putting them in announcements/front page might be better.

HerbaNoctis

10-19-2012

Quote:
Bazner:

What did you guys think of this? We wanted to make a contest that was super easy to enter and gave everyone a chance to win something, even if they don't have a ton of art skills.

Did the one with the pictures of Bloodthirsters taped to their body (with a GA as well IIRC) win?
If it didn't, this is a majestically tragic miscarriage of justice.
I like the idea though. It's a good one. But make it so that people who don't use twitter can do it too.

RapZero

10-19-2012

Quote:
Bazner:

I lack twitter and refuse to make one.

Ared Mosinel

10-19-2012

Quote:
Bazner:

Yes

GG Crono

10-19-2012

Totally.

Dark Technique

10-19-2012

Indeed

Mattarias

10-19-2012

Quote:
Bazner:

Yeah! It was fun. I modded my sword to glow and everything! Grats to everyone that won!

Ezekiel Chaos

Recruiter

10-21-2012

This was a pretty cool contest, as it was easy for people to participate in. A bit unfortunate that it required a third party, like Twitter- but I think this may have been the easiest as well. The only recommendation might be to maybe notify that the winners have been announced in a more timely manner. I was wondering if I was going to win the Riven skin or buy her because I didn't win the Riven skin, but it took some time to get the notification.