The Loran Arena ((Open-RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tentorer

10-13-2012

Rothus sheds his trench coat and throws it at D'Bo. "Alright then old man." He smirks. "But my face just got burnt and soon you will be too."

Thepichudude

10-13-2012

D'bo scrambles to get the coat off his face after he does he throws his bone daggers at Rothus then reaches back inside his robe, more snaps could be heard, and pulls out two more bone daggers.

Tentorer

10-14-2012

Rothus takes the dagger to his left shoulder and winces. "Heroes long gone I call upon you." "I've got a very small problem on my hands." He says with a smirk.

Thepichudude

10-14-2012

D'Bo's hand starts pulsing again and more skeleton hands come out of the ground to hold Rothus in place while D'Bo keeps throwing his bone daggers. Evertime he pulls out another one a sickening crack is heard.
((Going to bed for the night))

Tentorer

10-14-2012

((kk))
Rothus blocks the daggers with his already damaged left arm, and proceeds to charge light in his right palm.

Ask Gragas

10-16-2012

He was really manly, so manly that he grabbed the smiley-cheery girl's head and gave her the French kiss with juiced honey bees still in his mouth. It tastes like honey. Then he talked to her like a man, in his same manly attitude. "Laideh, I'd like t'fight ye next fight fer ye!" and then he scrubbed himself more with his stainless steel soap. Like a real man. Like the man he is. Yeah. Gragas. Manly-manly man-man.