The Loran Arena ((Open-RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tentorer

10-13-2012

Rothus bows in respect and smirks. "I don't usually hit children but since I'm not killing you..." And with that he surges towards the figure and slices horizontally so that the tip will cut his chest only.

Ask Gragas

10-13-2012

The manly hunk of man meat known as Gragas appears in a manly manner. His face had this manly expression that said fight time, along with the manliness of his barrel and the manly man meat that was his belleh. He throws his fist around, breaking the walls in a manly manner, while he eats his steak, which was still breathing. He was chewing bees in his mouth like a man, while washing his manly belleh with a stainless steel soap. FIGHT TIME!

Tentorer

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gragas View Post
The manly hunk of man meat known as Gragas appears in a manly manner. His face had this manly expression that said fight time, along with the manliness of his barrel and the manly man meat that was his belleh. He throws his fist around, breaking the walls in a manly manner, while he eats his steak, which was still breathing. He was chewing bees in his mouth like a man, while washing his manly belleh with a stainless steel soap. FIGHT TIME!
(( OMG Gragas OP pls nerf thx))

Thepichudude

10-13-2012

The attendant outside, despite seeing someone break down one of the arena walls, still had a cheery smile on her face.
"Sir, we currently have someone challenging the arena, we ask that you please wait."

Meanwhile inside, D'Bo dodged the by bending backwards, his back cracking unnaturaly, and aimed a Bone dagger at Rothus' chest.
"Oh no I'm far older than even you, I had an 'Accident' at a young age you see..."
D'Bo cackles to himself.

Tentorer

10-13-2012

Rothus shift to the right getting nicked in his side by the dagger. " Oh really? Well then I suspect your a warlock." As he asks this question he thrusts his sword towards his opponent.

Thepichudude

10-13-2012

D'Bo laughs.
"No, no,Try..."
D'Bo bends his body to left more inhuman cracking coming from his back as he aims another stab at Rothus' left leg while his right hand pulses with dark energy,seconds later a skeleton hands erupts from the ground to Hold Rothus' left leg in place.
"-Necomancer!"
D'Bo begins cackling again.

Tentorer

10-13-2012

Rothus grabs D'Bo's arm with his left hand and lifts him up in the air. "Still you shouldn't play with knives." He says cockily.

Thepichudude

10-13-2012

D'Bo mutters to himself for a bit before putting a hand on Rothus' face,seconds later the hand igniting with black fire.
"Let go of me!"

Tentorer

10-13-2012

" Ouch!" Dropping the necromancer he grabs his face. " Now you've done it kid..."

Thepichudude

10-13-2012

"I'm not a kid..."
D'Bo runs towards Rothus' and aims a bone at his crotch.
"I'm forty-SEVEN!"