The Loran Arena ((Open-RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thepichudude

10-11-2012

Near the town Loran stands a coliseum,bright lights and cheers fill the air as combatants fight to claim victory and great amounts of prize money.

Near the entrance a woman stands with a clipboard to keep track of all those who wish to enter.A sign hangs above her reading out a description of the arena and it's rules.

*Do want to prove you're the strongest on Runeterra?
Do you want fame and glory?
Do you want to hear the screams of adoring fans and great wealth?Then look no further!Challenge the arena,and become a legend!*

((Yes this is the arena,and the rules couldn't be simpler!
Simply enter your character and fight against 5 predetirmend fighters that will be controlled by me.But of course,trolls will be trolls,so here a few more specific rules in case Trundle shows up.
1:No god-modding
2:no insane healing,the matches are back to back,so if your character gets a limb cut-off don't magically regrow it in 3 minutes.
3:No killing your opponents,simply knock them unconcious or force them to give up,failure to obey will automaticly disqualify you.
4:No insane/over the top moves,We don't need your OC blowing half the arena off the face of the planet.
5:-insert everyother generic forum rule here-

So that's the most of it so get in there and fight!)

MysticalRaven

10-11-2012

((Sounds familiar...))

Ask The Troll

10-13-2012

((DID SOMEBODY SAY,TROOOOOOOLLLSSSS?!!I????!!!!))
Trundle comes up to the entrance and looks at the lady out in front.
"Sign me up for a few matches."

Thepichudude

10-13-2012

The attendant lady quickly scribbles something onto her notepad real quick and practicly Pushes Trundle into the arena.
"Goooooooood luuuuuuuuuuuck!" the attendant lady had an odd air of excitement in her voice.

Tentorer

10-13-2012

Rothus walks into Loran, hearing of the great colosseum he was naturally interested in testing his abilities. He walks up to the woman who appeared to be the one taking contestants names. "M'lady, would you mind signing me up for a few matches? I would be very greatful." He says with a smile.

Thepichudude

10-13-2012

The attendant lady smiled,scribbled something on her note pad,and ran into pull trundle out and the new contender in.
"Gooooooood Luuuuuuuuuck!"before anything else could happen she ran over to and went up a nearby stairwell that lead up into the higher parts of the arena.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

Geokhan walks in.

Alright. I run a weapons shop. You have an arena.

Who do I talk sponsorship with?

This could rake in money for both of us.

Thepichudude

10-13-2012

the attendant lady comes back down from the stairwell and politely bows to geokhan.
"I'm sorry the owner of this arena tries not to get involved with sponsorships.He feels that the arena makes more than enough money as is and that the ads ruin the submersion,not to mention our commentator finds it extremely annoying as well."

Tentorer

10-13-2012

Rothus walks into the colosseum wondering what challenges await him.

Thepichudude

10-13-2012

As soon Rothus entered the arena bright lights were shown on him, the crowd cheering, Pichu could be seen up in the commentator's booth.

"Good evening everyone!Today we welcome our latest challenger,ROTHUS!!!"

The crowd's cheering got louder for a few seconds before most of the audience quieted down and looked towards Pichu's booth expectantly.

"Same rules as always, Rothus will fight FOUR predetermined opponents back-to-back, and if he can make it through them he will have the honor of challenging the owner and current CHAMPION of the arena, Old Man Typhoon!!!"

The cheering roared up again for a few seconds again and eventualy quieted down again.

"Well we have a nice line-up here today,So let us introduce Rothus' first opponent. He hails from the Shadow Isles, It has been rumored that he once rode the champion Hecarim and tamed Cho' Gath, It's D'BO!!!"

The crowd erupted into cheers as a gate on the other side of the arena opened and small boy walked out, He looked hardly 12 years old, no discernable features could been seen , thanks to the black robe which covored most of his body,other than his Pitch black hair and eyes. D'Bo reached inside his robe, and audible snapping noise coulde be heard, and pulled out what appeared to be sharpened bones meant to be his weapons. After a few moments to let both fighters get ready Pichu yelled for the match to start.

"FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!"