Orianna or Karma?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fs Son0fSilas

10-12-2012

^ delete one please

Also I think the point of Lb is to not let it get to late game. That or put the enemy so far behind they have no way to recover. You have to remember though that her farm will be very weak from start to finish. By level 4 you should be ganking if you force the enemy mid to b.

TehomCD

10-13-2012

I think for a newer player, Leblanc would probably be the most appealing of the three. Leblanc has trouble farming, but all new players do, so her incredible threat in lane will make her much better proportionally due to champion kills. As players get more experienced, I'd definitely lean towards Orianna, since she farms so easily and is such a terror to deal with; Leblanc becomes much harder to play against better players who won't fight her when it's suicidal, won't overextend in other lanes for easy roam ganks, and will abuse her weak pushing to slow her early game. To succeed with Leblanc later requires a lot more tricky things like using her to countergank, murder the enemy mid as they try to roam, killing people on buff spots/through walls via wards, etc. She becomes a very high risk/moderate reward playstyle, since you'll always be in a race against time - if you don't make good plays, you'll fall behind and quickly become weak for the rest of the game.

Jackie Ross

10-13-2012

Thank's guys!
Helped me decide too and I think I'll try my luck with Orianna even though I look like a very difficult character, I thought it would be a great challenge! XD. The next LeBlanc certainly will be!

Edit: And now that Orianna is on sale this week, I'll got LeBlanc too Yay, so happy!