Riot, I need an answer. About to quit LoL for this single reason!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vcj01

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintbookman View Post
Not that I care, fix the priority moves on teleportation skills first, like flashing away and still getting Skarner grabbed and Singed flipped back into the enemy team, while when Blitzcrank grabs you, you can just flash out of it without penalty. Because the priority on flash moves makes no sense in this stupid game.
These are not "bugs" that need to be "fixed". They are "features" of the system in place and it makes perfect sense. Skarner and Singed have targetted spells that are pretty much instantly cast. Once it's clicked, the spell is gonna happen no matter what. Blitzcrank's Rocket Grab is a skillshot projectile that is not instantly cast. You are not hit with it right away. It is a projectile with a hitbox that may or may not hit you, and you can Flash away because it takes time for the projectile's hitbox to collide with you. During that time you can Flash out of the way and the hitbox will never hit you. Targetted spells do not use "hitboxes" like this, even if they are projectiles. That is why things like Sion's stun, DFG, and Gunblade active cannot be Flashed away from. They are targetted spells that once cast, will connect no matter what.

messymike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

you cannot reduce true damage, and you cannot cancel trueshot barrage...

the word true, plays a big part in this

The Noob Who Sux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaling of Titans View Post

Ez starts channel,
Pantheon Jumps him, galio uses ult, cho's spikes knock him in the air+cho silences, blitz yanks, knocks him up, and uses ult for silence, and WW uses his ultimate.

Ult goes off anyway.
How is he still alive

Niqhtmare x

10-12-2012

about to quit this game for this reason?

lol...

Sessamo

10-12-2012

It's a casting animation. Same thing applies to a bunch of champions.

Kaling of Titans

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Noob Who Sux View Post
How is he still alive
Posted in page 4 of this thread.
Quote:
WW dmg with 300 AD: 3 strikes = 612 dmg
Cho dmg with 300 AP: silence = 485dmg + spikes 605 dmg = 1,090 dmg
Pantheon jump with 300 AP = 450 dmg
Blitz with 300 AP = grab 300dmg + knock up 0dmg + ult 800 dmg
Galio zero dmg if full taunt, since it is what we want trying to cc ez out. else 620dmg

Total DMG: 612 AD dmg, 2,340 dmg or 2,960 AP dmg

100 armor and 100 MR = 50% dmg reduce.
306 AD, 1,170 AP, or 1,480AP
Grand total: 1,476 or 1,786

Ez's base HP at lvl 18: 1,790

So yes, bro, yes way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadoweprinz View Post
about to quit this game for this reason?

lol...
As I mentioned in page 8
Quote:
It irks me a lot.
When I stun somebody I expect a stun.
When I silence somebody, I expect a silence.
When I displace somebody, I expect displacement.
When I knock somebody up, I expect a knock up.
When I snare somebody, I expect a snare.

When a champion's skill breaks all that, and isn't labeled as uninterpretable, it pisses me off.
When my skill shots go through champions, it breaks my expectations.
When toss out a skill shot, and I die, the skill shot is rendered harmless even if it is in air as I died. That breaks my expectations.

When I do use the skill indicator and it comes up very short or too much for the actual effect, it breaks my expectations.

Keep breaking my expectations, and I get irked, I get mad, I add another straw on my back. There is only so many individual inconsequential straws you can carry before your back breaks.
This issue is one of those very, delicate few, straws floating down to my back.

Manslayer

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcj01 View Post
These are not "bugs" that need to be "fixed". They are "features" of the system in place and it makes perfect sense. Skarner and Singed have targetted spells that are pretty much instantly cast. Once it's clicked, the spell is gonna happen no matter what. Blitzcrank's Rocket Grab is a skillshot projectile that is not instantly cast. You are not hit with it right away. It is a projectile with a hitbox that may or may not hit you, and you can Flash away because it takes time for the projectile's hitbox to collide with you. During that time you can Flash out of the way and the hitbox will never hit you. Targetted spells do not use "hitboxes" like this, even if they are projectiles. That is why things like Sion's stun, DFG, and Gunblade active cannot be Flashed away from. They are targetted spells that once cast, will connect no matter what.
Unless you are Fizz, troll pole.

BrightNooblar

10-12-2012

It freezes him in place, but it is not actually a channel, just a long animation.

type1Rush

10-12-2012

Because Riot doesnt give a sh!t..

Hawkspeed

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishnchipsmate View Post
incredibly high damage suppression that's uninterruptible? yah no that's OP.
He also stuns himself while he does that.