Riot, I need an answer. About to quit LoL for this single reason!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ansomnia

10-11-2012

This is a great reason to quit playing league. I wish you good luck in your new game ^.^

Trofest

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaling of Titans View Post
Ez starts channel on ult, I instantly stun him.
Ult goes anyway.

Ez start channel on ult. I yank, knock up AND silence him.
Ult goes anyway.

Ez starts channel,
Pantheon Jumps him, galio uses ult, cho's spikes knock him in the air+cho silences, blitz yanks, knocks him up, and uses ult for silence, and WW uses his ultimate.

Ult goes off anyway.

ಠ_ಠ

Nothing in the skill description says he is immune to cc while CHANNELING his ult. Nothing.

I just started playing support, and I am about to my last freaking straw every time I see him using ult, that I in vain go out of my way to stop it.

So riot, my question to you is: Why? Just why? ಥ﹏ಥ
If THAT is what's going to make you quit, just do it already.

Yordles Rule

10-11-2012

THIS is this single reason you'll quit LoL? You must "quit" LoL a few times each week.

scrimbul

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishnchipsmate View Post
the point was to create something that's incredibly OP? also, lux ult and ez ult do NOT do more damage than malz ult unless you're adding together the damage of all the different people they hit.
Actually, if you do the math and then account for the fact that Lux and Ezreal aren't interruptible, hit multiple people, and half of Malzahar's ults are interrupted when only 25% of the damage has applied in any practical situation, yes, yes they do in fact do more damage.

But the actual point was blindingly obvious sarcasm you nitwit. Anyone actually talented with Malzahar knows why the channel is uninterruptible, if it wasn't his ratios would have to go down. And we all know you don't want Ezreal and Lux's ratios nerfed.

fishnchipsmate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrimbul View Post
If Ezreal (and Lux) gets to fire his ultimate while it's being cast (so long as they don't die), then Malzahar's should be uninterruptible too.

Fair is fair, and Malzahar's is a single target ult.
if ezreal and lux and malzahar get uninterruptable ults, then so should nunu. and galio. and tf. and pantheon. and miss fortune. and fiddle.
fair is fair.
do you see how dumb the "this person has it, so this person should have it too" argument is?

scrimbul

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishnchipsmate View Post
if ezreal and lux and malzahar get uninterruptable ults, then so should nunu. and galio. and tf. and pantheon. and miss fortune. and fiddle.
fair is fair.
do you see how dumb the "this person has it, so this person should have it too" argument is?
How do you function in society if you can't recognize sarcasm? Are you autistic?

The argument is for Ezreal and Lux's ultimates to be interruptible.

vVv Anaxamander

10-11-2012

The only way to stop this epic channel is to kill him.

Kaling of Titans

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish n Chicks View Post
Where does it say every channel is interruptible?

Your move.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/learn/...es-and-effects

Quote:
Silence: Silence is an effect which prohibits units from using abilities or spells.
Stun: Stun is an effect which causes a unit to be unable to move or use any abilities or spells for a brief duration. It will also cancel many spells and abilities if they are in the process of being cast.
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Channel
Quote:
All channeled abilities can be interrupted by enemy champions using any "interrupt" crowd control effect on the channeling champion.
One thing I noted:
Quote:
Although Trueshot Barrage is a channeled ability, it can only be stopped if Ezreal is killed at that moment.
Why is Ez singled out?

To me, this screams a bug turned into "feature".

TempuraPhucYou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

The best way to stop his ult is killing him in 2 seconds (as he is quite squishy and he can't move while in the ult animation)

Verandriel

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaling of Titans View Post
Why is Ez singled out?

To me, this screams a bug turned into "feature".
He isn't; Lux's ult is the same way.