Riot, I need an answer. About to quit LoL for this single reason!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

scrimbul

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecandywife View Post
RIOT has already stated that you can't cancel EZ's ult.

It's not a channel. Just learn to dodge.

Okay, he channels it, but it's not that kind of channel.
If Ezreal (and Lux) gets to fire his ultimate while it's being cast (so long as they don't die), then Malzahar's should be uninterruptible too.

Fair is fair, and Malzahar's is a single target ult.

Riot has proven to be re tarded on more than one occasion with balance and admitted they were wrong later and then claimed to learn from it. (and half the time didn't, see eve, rengar)

TigersAreYellow

10-11-2012

Ez starts channel,
Pantheon Jumps him, galio uses ult, cho's spikes knock him in the air+cho silences, blitz yanks, knocks him up, and uses ult for silence, and WW uses his ultimate.

He..
Lived?

Chaos80

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathwingduck View Post
From my own personal experience if you do cc ezreal out of his animation somehow it seems like his ult will sometimes just be invisible when it is launched. However dude above me is right, you cannot cancel it, much like you cannot cancel lux lazer.

The more you know!
Um, as a player who mains Lux I can attest that her ult CAN be stopped. I can't recall the number of times I've been knocked out of it, especially in a fight where it comes down it being the difference between winning and getting my face torn off.

fishnchipsmate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

you can chnge the direction tho if you change the way he's facing with CC
edit: why are people downvoting me its true...the animation finishes but it launches in the direction he's facing WHEN IT FINSHES, not what it was when he cast it. knock him to the side, it shoots from over there. drop half a trundle pillar on, the displacement of the pillar spins him around and it launces the opposite way.

Dragonsbaine

10-11-2012

no what really grinds my gears is when u see a blitz coming at you and just know hes gonna grab you so you flash over a wall (just before he gets in range to grab) and somehow, because the 2 of you had such perfect timing on pressing buttons, the arm launches well outside of its range and pulls you all the way back to him, through the wall

Potentíal

10-11-2012

And you're about to quit because you cant dodge a ult? Grow up. Please quit and while your at it hopefully you take the stick out of your ass. Also Riot stated that you cannot cancel his ult.

PsykeSC

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrimbul View Post
If Ezreal (and Lux) gets to fire his ultimate while it's being cast (so long as they don't die), then Malzahar's should be uninterruptible too.

Riot has proven to be re tarded on more than one occasion with balance and admitted they were wrong later and then claimed to learn from it. (and half the time didn't, see eve, rengar)
Malzahar's is a channel. Has a suppress. Deals as much damage as Veigar's ultimate over it's duration.

No.

sammich kek

10-11-2012

The only way to stop Ezreal/Lux's ult is to kill them before the animation finishes.

fishnchipsmate

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrimbul View Post

incredibly high damage suppression that's uninterruptible? yah no that's OP.

scrimbul

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixBomb View Post
2) The distinction between channel and animation is not a gimmick; it is an intended design feature. That is to say, they DO NOT WANT you to be able to interrupt Ezreal's ult or other moves like it.
Someone needs to be fired from champion design then.