Riot, I need an answer. About to quit LoL for this single reason!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shijimah

10-12-2012

It's a timed delay not a channel therefore it can't be cancelled but, if you see him start it, you have that time to dodge it basically.

And if you are going to quit the game over it instead of REALIZING what's happening and adjusting - this probably isn't the game for you.

I generally recommend "Hello Kitty Island Adventure" for the folks that can't handle LoL.

Best Reimu NA

10-12-2012

This, and him blinking out of cc after it hits him needs to be removed.

Clasiczzz

10-12-2012

booo

Tolfor

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zionova View Post
Seeing as it frontloads the damage at the beginning of the animation so they actually die before Darius jumps up I call bull****.
That as a complete lie. I have killed Darius while he was in mid-air to save the ally he was targeting countless times.

Fun fact: you can also cause his ult to fizzle by hitting him with Draaaaaaaaven's Stand Aside while he's in the air.

MasterYiismybf

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaling of Titans View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/learn/...es-and-effects

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Channel

One thing I noted:

Why is Ez singled out?

To me, this screams a bug turned into "feature".
Hold on a second,

You begin your argument with a legitimate link to Riot's own page, but then you try to validate your argument with a link to a WIKI PAGE? Do you even know what "WIKI" stands for?

The irony is that Riot's own words state:

Stun: Stun is an effect which causes a unit to be unable to move or use any abilities or spells for a brief duration. It will also cancel many spells and abilities if they are in the process of being cast.

Just because some shmoe on a WIKI page generalized CC by saying "any form of CC can interrupt any spell cast" does not make it fact or place it in Riot's mouth, nor does it at all validate your argument.

Ezreal's ult is not a channel, it is merely a brief animation to give you a heads up to gtfo of the way. If you are pro enough to get the stun off in less than 1 second, than dodging it should be no problem.

Kaling of Titans

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shijimah View Post
It's a timed delay not a channel therefore it can't be cancelled but, if you see him start it, you have that time to dodge it basically.

And if you are going to quit the game over it instead of REALIZING what's happening and adjusting - this probably isn't the game for you.

I generally recommend "Hello Kitty Island Adventure" for the folks that can't handle LoL.
Again, the issue is NOT about dodging his ult, it is stopping it cold.

chiropterakee

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaling of Titans View Post
Again, the issue is NOT about dodging his ult, it is stopping it cold.
RIght but you can't stop it. That is the resolution of your issue. You can only dodge it or kill him before it goes off, end of story.

Economicz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

my ult got canceled today as ezreal by cho'gath
kinda confused me (no i didnt die)

Jayhawks

10-13-2012

IT'S NOT a TUMOR

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

10-13-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

As has been said earlier in this thread, both Ezreal and Lux's ults aren't channels, but animations. Once the animation begins, it will go off. They are self stunning animations as well, similar to Renekton's stun.