Would this make malzahar OP or Perfect? Suggestion Riot.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

epaR sbooN

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The WrathChild View Post
Okay, so as a platinum player I never see Malz like never and I believe it's because when he ults it makes him vulnerable to the 4 other members of the enemy team.

My idea is when Malzahar has a voidling out and he ults the beam will be shot by his voidling and held there allowing Malzahar to roam about free. This would make his passive amazing and make Malz more interesting and a lot better.

What are your opinions on this Riot? Op or balanced in this circumstance.
that will be okay only when the QSS thing that would delete only the supression effect but leave the dmg not getting implented which they said WILL BE
otherwise it would be too much buffs for malzahar with all these things ya know

PlayWithMe69

01-05-2013

Bump for awesome ideas.

SteelerKing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

I like the point that the voidling dies in a few hits while ulting.

Koillu

01-05-2013

Voidling are a lot weaker and this would hurt AD Malz a lot, he may not be played much, but it's very fun to do.

xEzrealAsItGets

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qeuscis View Post
Voidlings should get some on-hit magic damage scaling (.15 on hit?) (NOT REMOVING AD RATIO), and scale off his bonus health (25%?). Then people would stop complaining about how QSS nullifies his ultimate and himself, because the voidlings are still amok on the battlefield doing damages.
As someone who mains Malzahar, I personally would orgasm over this buff, but as a player, it seems a bit strong. Your voidling already applies on hit effects ( Which is why I think Malady or whatever is a core item on Malz later game.

I would think that upgrades to his voidling each level he gains on his ult similar to heimers turrets. Like a resistance shread, or a longer life, more attack damage, or a slow or something. I have a lot of ideas for Malz buffs to make him stronger. Lol.

Best Fizz EU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

I love it

Decorpsed

01-05-2013

Everyone seems to geek out over the voidlings.

Why not just replace his ult with one that summons 2/3/4 frenzied voidlings directly onto his target for their normal duration and automatically frenzy any existing voidlings and force them to attack the same target?

Ninja Nikku

Recruiter

01-05-2013

This is an awesome idea and it make me play malz more then I already do XD. Although it's weird because this plus his whole kit makes it sound a lot more like Syndra XD

Ahriman1

01-05-2013

I think it wouldn't be unreasonable to just allow him to move while channeling as it is now. If the voidling is channeling the ult, then it isnt auto attacking, and having a voidling smacking around your ult target is a pretty significant amount of damage. Just allow malz to move around while channeling ult, while having to stay within range. Can't cast spells during ult either of course, that would just be plain broken.

Ahriman1

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decorpsed View Post
Everyone seems to geek out over the voidlings.

Why not just replace his ult with one that summons 2/3/4 frenzied voidlings directly onto his target for their normal duration and automatically frenzy any existing voidlings and force them to attack the same target?
And then someoone walks by with an aoe and kills them all immediately. Tibbers only works because there is a huge nuke front end that gives you an easy large aoe stun. If all it did was make a bear (even if it was more powerful than present) it would be pretty garbage.