Would this make malzahar OP or Perfect? Suggestion Riot.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Atheau

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiotdroid View Post
Voidlings are not always around.

/Thread.
Hence the "Adds an element of skill to choosing when to ult."

Thank you, Captain Obvious.

TheGreyeKnight

10-11-2012

bump, would be interesting

The WrathChild

10-11-2012

Malz may ult without a voidling around but he may not have the mobility but if his voidling is around he can choose for his coidling to hold the beam by ulting his target then pressing R again to make his voidling hold the beam.

TheMitchell

10-11-2012

What if i smite the minion?

Didn't think this one through eh?

Alex3omg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMitchell View Post

That would be

AWESOME.

TAKE SMITE MID TOCOUNTER HIM!?!?!/1/1

The WrathChild

10-11-2012

Here is malz play statistics in platinum play. highest percentage of games played in was 2.26 in last 24 days. I think this change would put Malz right into a viable tourny play champ.

selfmurder

10-11-2012

when voidling is ulting malzahar can dance in any direction he wants

KnightMayre

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The WrathChild View Post
Malz team fight is what really lacks it wouldn't be much of a difference 1vs1 in fact you would lose dmg because your voidling is casting the beam. Look at morg though aoe ult slow/stun tons of dmg. With a snare and pool. To give malz his ult+mobility and casting it wouldn't be too far off from morg plus you can QSS him which I find fine.
His damage would increase actually and be incredibly easier to land, you're forgetting that you will not be able to combo perfectly ever in lane except W,R and E sometimes only R but with this you can just ult first and land every single one of your skills + auto attacks.
Q deals insane damage and you usually don't get to use it in your combo because you risk them walking out of W or flashing out before you could land the combo perfectly, for me a good combo is hitting them with E then W and hoping I can ult them inside it while being in ignite range.

With your change I would just R, W,E ignite and Q at the end to keep them silenced so they take even more damage from auto attacks even though they should be dead by then.

The WrathChild

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMitchell View Post

Make it so his minion is unable to be attacked during the ultimate phase. Also if they still allowed smite this may make dragon and baron fights more easy for Malz team.

The WrathChild

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightMayre View Post
His damage would increase actually and be incredibly easier to land, you're forgetting that you will not be able to combo perfectly ever in lane except W,R and E sometimes only R but with this you can just ult first and land every single one of your skills + auto attacks.
Q deals insane damage and you usually don't get to use it in your combo because you risk them walking out of W or flashing out before you could land the combo perfectly, for me a good combo is hitting them with E then W and hoping I can ult them inside it while being in ignite range.
Good point but numbers could be adjusted and this may make up for the fact that QSS counters his ult.