Would this make malzahar OP or Perfect? Suggestion Riot.

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pindel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

There would also have to be a way for malz to use the ult himself so he can have his voidling dmg.

The WrathChild

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightMayre View Post
This would break Malz, I play him a lot and he is extremely strong what breaks him is Qss and his ult leaving him stationary not him being weak.
Did you read it? The problem with malz is that he is stationary I said when he ults causing him to be vulnerable and thus an easy target, I'm saying that when malz ults instead of the beam shooting out from malz it shoots out from his voidling allowing malz to move and cast other spells.

scrimbul

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frizzy350 View Post
i agree. its not too op because it takes away his voidling. as a fairly common malz player i generally avoid using his ult in teamfights because of this
I just build tanky enough that the enemy HAS to focus me. I serve as a bruiser doing magic damage in many instances at that point. In many cases my tank can't reach someone running away from my bloodthirsty teammates but I can.

If I've already cast Q, W, E in a teamfight, chances are good no matter how tanky I build I won't survive for them to come off cooldown anyway so ulting the tank in the pool while I'm still in the backline is just fine provided I don't have to peel assassins off myself or my carries.

Brainpile

10-11-2012

Just let him pop Zhonyas while channeling his ult.

Deltch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

As a person who plays Malz frequently and owns one of his legacy skins, I think he could use a complete rework or atleast a new ultimate, despite that he's already pretty strong but I feel like he should be able to actually control his voidlings or something, and maybe have some more team-fight oriented abilities.

The WrathChild

10-11-2012

For people saying that his single target dps would increase I agree which is why I need an idea on how you could make it so you choose where malz casts it or voidling does.

KnightMayre

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The WrathChild View Post
Did you read it? The problem with malz is that he is stationary I said when he ults causing him to be vulnerable and thus an easy target, I'm saying that when malz ults instead of the beam shooting out from malz it shoots out from his voidling allowing malz to move and cast other spells.
That is exactly what would break him, would make casting his deadly combo super easy and it is basically guaranteed kills in lane and he doesn't have to use his other skills first he just has to ult you first.
His being stationary is bad but it is a tradeoff, now QSS stopping his ult is bad and is his main issue.

Idiotdroid

10-11-2012

Voidlings are not always around.

/Thread.

Alex3omg

10-11-2012

This would be amazing. He can only ult if he has a voidling up so people would have to pay attention.

It would make him a little more difficult in some ways but stronger, and it would make counter play more interesting. They could, honestly, even turn it into a slow and I would still be for this. Maybe multiple voidlings = more damage/cc/targets?

The WrathChild

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightMayre View Post
That is exactly what would break him, would make casting his deadly combo super easy and it is basically guaranteed kills in lane and he doesn't have to use his other skills first he just has to ult you first.
His being stationary is bad but it is a tradeoff, now QSS stopping his ult is bad and is his main issue.
Malz team fight is what really lacks it wouldn't be much of a difference 1vs1 in fact you would lose dmg because your voidling is casting the beam. Look at morg though aoe ult slow/stun tons of dmg. With a snare and pool. To give malz his ult+mobility and casting it wouldn't be too far off from morg plus you can QSS him which I find fine.

123456 ... 7