Red Ribbon for Honorable opponent

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Love Slurpees

02-07-2013

it's purely based on other players that honor you, Im sitting on like 120 teamworks with no ribbon

MyApocalyps3

02-07-2013

I'd say it has to do with number of games played, but that wouldn't explain why I have the honorable badge with 95 recommendations but don't have the teamwork badge with over 125 of those. I don't know :/ Maybe different for each badge?

Hayes

02-07-2013

I got 37 Honorable, and 67 Teamwork and still no Ribbons.
Don't get it.

Zombiemaster

02-07-2013

It's based on how frequently you get honors from other people and whether or not the person giving you honor is on your friends list (honor you get from friends is pretty much useless and won't count towards getting a ribbon)

Example: You get 2 Teamwork from non-friends every single game you play for a 7 days straight, and you play about 4 games per day. This would give you 8 Teamwork honor per day for 7 days, for a total of 56 honor. Here you will most likely get the Teamwork ribbon.

However, if you get the same amount of honors and most/all of them are from friends, then you won't get the Teamwork ribbon.

Also, if you get the same amount of honor but over the course of say 2 months, then you won't get the Teamwork ribbon.

SueyCareBear

02-08-2013

i have 163 teamwork ribbons id ur not averagly bad most of the time u will get ur honourable one easy as

br00tz

02-08-2013

I'm pretty sure it's the consistency of receiving the honour. I have honourable and friendly and I noticed I got them after getting honour for like 10 games straight.

DeadFish

02-08-2013

i have 144 Honorable Opponents and 229 for teamwork I still want the green one not the red but it look like will never changed

The Fluffy Fury

02-08-2013

I'm 20/62/114/41, but my friend has 5/0/19/30 and has great mentor.....

DreamRossa

05-21-2013

Hey guys ow to get red ribbon pls help

deathkiller1212

07-06-2013

I have 75 HO but i havent got a ribbon for some reason