Red Ribbon for Honorable opponent

1234567 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rinkiaqt

10-24-2012

I just got the notification when I logged in today with 29 points in HO. How do I put the Red Ribbon on so people can see? I joined a game and didn't see it on me.

RonniePunani

10-24-2012

I got my ribbon yesterday with 29 HO. And you can't see it though only Opponents.

MarlaMazzyHope

10-24-2012

I have about 80+ in honorable opponent and teamwork. But I haven't changed the way I act in game at all so I don't have any badges. I don't really rage, I never quit, but I'm sarcastic as it gets. I played jungle and we had Ali playing support and simply would not ward. Nobody else would either. So at one point I said if someone threw down a ward I would sh-t myself in disbelief. Nobody replies, or wards, but I know they read it and I know I just tossed my chance at getting any honor from my teammates for that game.

i'm ok with it, I'm not going to act warm and fuzzy all the time, I'd rather earn it or not earn it on my terms. Basically I'm just letting you know that from my experience, you have to be a total boy scout to get a badge.

BockNak

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Barbossa View Post
a simple animation of your honorable ribbon would pops up to notify you, when your are rewarded.

NOT true, I had the animation, and still don't have the ribbon....

adc

10-24-2012

Rinkiaqt: Only opponents can see honorable opponent badges.

I got my badge at 26 honor.

Daywalkerrr

10-24-2012

I got my HO red ribbon at 37. I got my Teamwork ribbon at 47. Working my way for Friendly ribbon, im at 40 now.

Grahffz

10-31-2012

i played a game with a guy who had team work honor ribbon, he was a major a$$ hole from the start... kept dissing my friend who just started playing. so honors is no big deal in LoL guys.

NessŤ

11-01-2012

Im level 14 now but i got my honorable opponent at level 13 with only 21 honorable opponents. I don't know how to achieve this ribbon but a little animation pops up in the middle of your screen when you log in, that is when you know you have it.

Gazence

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolguy999 View Post
I wonder how many Honorable Opponents it would take for that? Saw it while Quing for ranked and it looked very cool. I got like 12.. maybe 20? 30? 50? 100? D:
I do think that actually you get ribbon after getting a total of 100 honors for all reasons, friendly teamwork hon. opponent or helpful. I thought it was after 25, but i have more and still no ribbon :/

FrostyClive

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoizengerd View Post
yes, one of the Riot employees explained that they made it this way in case someone gets a badge and then goes on to become a dick he will lose it...so if you do not keep getting them frequently you will eventually lose the title
Oh! thank you.

1234567 ... 13