Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Red Ribbon for Honorable opponent

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lolguy999

10-11-2012

I wonder how many Honorable Opponents it would take for that? Saw it while Quing for ranked and it looked very cool. I got like 12.. maybe 20? 30? 50? 100? D:

boomcat12b

Recruiter

10-12-2012

I have 26 right now....I asked someone who had it...He said he had 40 or so...So I dunno how it works..he said it was based on how often it happens not just how many times...So I dunno. I do not really care about a title but I think it is cool to recognize players who are helpful and fun in game...I mean even when I am losing I still have fun and make sure everyone does...Would be cool to see others like that

lxlshadelxl

10-12-2012

I have it now, and I'm at 33 HO honors built up so far.

Roger Barbossa

10-12-2012

i got mine today on my 27th for the red ribbon

Roger Barbossa

10-12-2012

Quote:
boomcat12b:
I have 26 right now....I asked someone who had it...He said he had 40 or so...So I dunno how it works..he said it was based on how often it happens not just how many times...So I dunno. I do not really care about a title but I think it is cool to recognize players who are helpful and fun in game...I mean even when I am losing I still have fun and make sure everyone does...Would be cool to see others like that

a simple animation of your honorable ribbon would pops up to notify you, when your are rewarded.

KhaptainKhan

10-13-2012

i have 28 and i got the notification when logging in today

DANIEL SLADE

10-13-2012

I got it today on 32 Honorable Oponent but iv been on 32 for the last 2 days so im asuming it take time to proccess. And im on 43 Teamwork and still yet to get that one, Im guessing it take a little to proccess. That or its Random.

Creete

Recruiter

10-14-2012

I got the notification but didnt give me the ribbon

laxjoh

10-14-2012

I think it goes by consistency. For instance, if you generally get honorable opponent every game, they will give you the ribbon once the system recognizes it rather than a set amount of honor you have. I only had about 20 something when I received mine about a week and a half ago.

Hoizengerd

10-14-2012

Quote:
laxjoh:
I think it goes by consistency.

yes, one of the Riot employees explained that they made it this way in case someone gets a badge and then goes on to become a dick he will lose it...so if you do not keep getting them frequently you will eventually lose the title