Teemo or Morgana

Morgana 16 69.57%
Teemo 7 30.43%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Teemo or Morgana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Uncanny Doom

10-11-2012

Morgana is a good and viable AP Mid to learn the role with. She has her counters like any other champion but is good at farming, roaming, and brings a lot to team fights. I really recommend picking her up over Teemo.

Vonstahl

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghamorra View Post
But they don't splash to other minion though, do they?
if they splash to other minions they are going to push the lane so I would only get ionic sparck if I am going to be counter pushing

ACGIFT

10-12-2012

Ionic Spark is a pretty terrible item in all cases I've seen for reasons mentioned above; you don't WANT to multi-hit minions, since it invariably winds up pushing, and can often cheat you out of last-hit opportunities by helping your own minions last-hit them. If you want to go with an on-hit Teemo, the three core items you'd almost certainly want are a Wit's End, Malady, and Phage. (though not necessarily in that order)

Meanwhile, on the other side Morgana is a very versatile AP Mid, who in teamfights can, with skilled hands, switch between carrying and supporting pretty seamlessly. However, she does take a bit more skill to use properly; an easy mistake is to over-use her W, which is a surefire way to push too much when you don't want to.

Moun7

10-12-2012

My vote goes to Morgana. While somewhat hard to pick up, especially for a new player, Morgana is a very rewarding champion to play. She has a huge presence in team fights and her laning phase is relatively easy due to her W skill coupled with her passive life steal. Furthermore, Morgana is very viable in ranked where as Teemo is of limited use in the current meta.

Kylecake7

08-31-2014

I'd say morgana because of her stuns. She's really op when she lands them. She could also destroy teemo

The mrWolf

08-31-2014

If you're a noob I would recommend teemo but morgana is pretty solid as well.

Dont Smite Me

Recruiter

09-01-2014

as much as everyone suggest teemo i sugest morgana as a teemo and morgana lover myself id say learn morgana learn how to use her black sheild i played her mid for like half a year and then started playing her supp and so at that time i learned the distance of her stun and quickly learned all the supports cc and a majority of there cool downs so i can see some one getting ready to use a blitz pull... 9/10 blitz use there W before they Q or nami with the circle on the ground i look and analyze if were gonna get knocked around and use black sheild acordingly

Roman Gentleman

09-01-2014

Morgana for the team player.
Teemo for the devil that wants to camp top all day.

AJStarhiker

09-01-2014

Don't necro old posts.