Teemo or Morgana

Morgana 16 69.57%
Teemo 7 30.43%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Teemo or Morgana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheMythStaIker

10-11-2012

I got 1350ip today. I have been suggested to get teemo or morgana. Cant choose out of the 2. Any suggestions for a begginer. Or another good champ in suggestion.

MoreMedz

10-11-2012

The rule of thumb is: don't buy it until you have tried it. This is what you should do if you have absolutely no preference between the two.

Otherwise, if you like to play AP champions, Morgana is a pretty solid one. Teemo is very flexible due to his kits, and is fairly forgiving for new players trying to last-hit due to the poison on his E.

For other good champions, why not try out all the free ones this week and see if you like any of them?

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

While I personally dislike Teemo, he is probably a better choice for a newer player. Just make sure you grow out of him eventually =P

Ghamorra

10-11-2012

I really like Temoo because of how balanced he is. I've successfully played every role with him and usually find myself around 150k to 200k damage. If you do choose Temoo really work on boosting his movement speed and attack speed. I also recommend purchasing the Ionic Spark, it's not in the suggested items but it does some serious damage to surrounding minions giving you those extra kills early on

TwistWrist

10-11-2012

Pretty sure Malady and Wit's End outdamages Ionic Spark. Health can be nice at times though.

Ghamorra

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistWrist View Post
Pretty sure Malady and Wit's End outdamages Ionic Spark. Health can be nice at times though.
But they don't splash to other minion though, do they?

TwistWrist

10-11-2012

Just realized from another thread that you meant only killing minions. Which is rather silly if you can't kill the other guy in lane.

Might work at low levels but it really isn't the path forward.

Ghamorra

10-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistWrist View Post
Just realized from another thread that you meant only killing minions. Which is rather silly if you can't kill the other guy in lane.

Might work at low levels but it really isn't the path forward.
I fully agree, but early on I've found it to be a great way to quickly level, thus racking up more gold, earning you more points to spend on abilities, and getting that ever critical edge on the enemies.

It also adds health which is a big need for Temoo, I can't tell you how many times I get slowed, stunned, or silenced and then immediately taken out because Temoo can't take a punch

I do agree though, Malady and Nashor's Tooth are the better weapons in the late game

TwistWrist

10-11-2012

No, not Nashor's Tooth. Nashor's Tooth is for a totally different build and doesn't outdamage Ionic Spark.

Regardless, the number of minions will not increase and your experience difference will not be that different if you got a Malady or a Wit's End. Because experience is not directly related to killing minions. To really get a permanent exp difference, you need to zone the enemy out or kill them. If you push to their tower, they will still get all the exp even if the tower kills the minion.

And really, Malady + Ruby Crystal is only 200 more gold...and you can build the Ruby Crystal into something way better. Like a Phage which means you can either go Trinity Force if ridiculously fed or a Frozen Mallet for the standard tanky DPS Teemo build.

Cool thing about Phage with a lot of attack speed is it'll proc a lot more often.

Ghamorra

10-11-2012

Thanks for the advice, I'm pretty n00b right now and decided to play Temoo because of the build I had discovered between Nahor's Tooth and Ionic Spark

I'll try what you said and see how it goes