Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ad ww?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xanthalis

10-11-2012

I've played WW pretty much every way possible. Tanky with max CDR is the best. FH and WIt's are core. You say you have mana probs, FH fixes that. You can grab an early Pstone or Chalice if necassary. I tend to go boot, FH, Wit's, SV, GA, MBR.

One thing to keep in mind is that all his abilities deal magic damage, even his AD scaling ult. Even his auto attacks deal magic damage.

One thing I like to do if I'm snowballing early is get a Malady. Yes, a Malady. Try it. The AP is useful early (the only time you should get it), the Atk Spd is awesome on him, it adds another source of on hit damage and helps his passive life gain and damage. I've finished games with Boots, Maladay, FH, Wit's, SV, and MBR. Tanky as can be, 3 on hit items, max CDR. Can still sell Malady later for GA, or sell malady to offset the high cost of MBR.

HoneyBadgerNZ

10-11-2012

If you want a good mix of damage and survive-ability try:

Bloodrazor, Wits End, Black Cleaver, Frozen Heart, Spirit Visage and Merc Treads.

Great damage, but the only problem is you are dependent on Red buff for your slow.

Renaito Yuujou

10-11-2012

If they're AP heavy, I'll sometimes grab a Hexdrinker and build into Maw for the extra damage for his ult and MR. Not really too concerned with auto attacking as WW usually, but some extra damage on his ult is always nice.

VegaTDM

10-11-2012

Solotop WW is good for this. I get Bloodrazors, and Maw alot. Frozen heart, is good too. BT is core obviously. Besides that get PD, IE, LW depending on what you need.

Ïñƒìñìtÿ

10-11-2012

It's possible, but on-hit Warwick is by far more lulzy. (I'm 2200, 70% with WW and this is how I build him.)
boots>madreds razer>zerkers>malady>wits end>Ionic Spark>MBR>GA

You solo Baron like he's nothing.

Tutskii

10-11-2012

Quote:
Ïñƒìñìtÿ:
It's possible, but on-hit Warwick is by far more lulzy. (I'm 2200, 70% with WW and this is how I build him.)
boots>madreds razer>zerkers>malady>wits end>Ionic Spark>MBR>GA

You solo Baron like he's nothing.

Thanks for all the input guys.

Yeah, I've been going malady > wits end > spark some games, tend to skip the br and the ga for FH and Randuins tho, but its really game dependant.

I'm low elo, and a lot of my games I either have to carry, or they are lost, so I try to build damage/defense.

What's Zerkers?

Attack speed boots instead of merc threads?