Bug/unable to connect and leaver

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

skidge

10-11-2012

Hi folks, quick couple of questions; I've only played a couple of matches so far but during one today I experienced a wield bug where I could not move my mouse pointer to the left hand side of my screen nor click anything except my minimap when the game launched. I asked in chat if anyone else had experienced a similar issue and someone on my team (we were playing vs AI) told me the way to fix it was to go afk. I wasn't sure how to do that so killed the LoL process, had to reboot my machine in the process killing aftermath to get LoL to relaunch, was unable to connect after reboot relaunch, rebooted modem and router, relaunched again and still unable to reconnect, finally I gave up.

TLDR;
Questions:

Has any one else encountered a similar bug (unable to click, limited pointer movement on game launch)? Is this known or is there a workaround/fix if so?

I'm sure my teammates reported me as leaving, will there be subsequent repercussions?

Tanks in adv.ance for any input!

Kaalika

10-11-2012

If you're unable to click on the store because the mouse acts like it's at the top of the screen when it's only partway up the screen, you can alt+tab when that happens and it will reload the screen without you having to kill the process and get leaverbustered.

skidge

10-11-2012

Very cool, thanks for the tip Kaalika. Much appreciated.