Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lolympics - Anybody watching it?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phourc

10-11-2012

Quote:
DiscworldDeath:
If people post a link the day before a match, and a link to where it'd air, I'd be happy to watch.

^ This, whoever all in this thread is following.

Also, watching this match while doing some laundry, may edit if excessive rage occurs.

"The highly coveted blitzcrank."

urmamasllama

10-11-2012

i want to see +5 play in these and wreck the dom and TT matches

edit kat and mundo starting with gp10 items makes me weep

DiscworldDeath

10-11-2012

Why do people make comments without checking things? Like looking some of these pros up on lolmatches?

http://lolmatches.com/match/euw426778700

This was the last Dominion game when Elo was tracked for 3 of these players from the featured game at least. They knew Revive was good.

Ryzol Ryzo Ryz R

10-12-2012

At least they take Revive.

Infirc

10-12-2012

The funniest part of the thing is the chat: "it seems like whoa ctually practiced and who wasted their time played Dominion", "get done with Dominion already, as if someone would want to watch it" or "someone wants to watch competitive dominion *laughing face meme*", all in all watch it if you want a good laugh those are games made for fun and to exhibit things the casters and channel organizers are not at fault of their followe'rs shortcomings.