first time/ where do you give in drawings to lol

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blackantt

Recruiter

10-11-2012

Hi peoples, blackantt here. This is my first thread, and idk if i doing this correctly... but i want to know how to send in your drawings to league of legends. I have an idea for a new champion hiis name is Scarver'eth Doom: the eye of truth, and i made an awesome picture of him. his passive is the hurtfull truth which deals 100 true damage on his third basic attack which also adds his attack too, his first ability is: closed eyes if casted on an ally it makes them invisible for 5 seconds, if cast on enemy there sight field is decreased. his next move is: dark swipe, he takes a swing with his shadow saber which pushes back enemies his and puts a bleed affect on them. his last ability: is the watchful eye, it places an invisible floating eyeball to stay in an area which if an enimy walks under it the eyeball attaches itself to it dealing magic damage over 10 seconds and you also get sight for the enimy for 10 seconds. his ultimate is: death and destruction, he summons a giantic eyeball over an area which then sends gigantic blades crashing to the ground it gets sights of everything it hits and does a bonus 50 magic damage to champions. if you like this i will say the lore and since i'm 11 years old i dont know how to do thumbnail so plz reply and give me info thx for your time like this and give me comments

The Lewdz

10-11-2012

If you're over level 5 you can post Champion Concepts here - http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...splay.php?f=40

blackantt

Recruiter

10-11-2012

oh also how do you put a picture on your profile???

BStein

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackantt View Post
oh also how do you put a picture on your profile???
you cant. the only people that have pics on their profile are riot staff(morelo and Pendragon), blue people(i for get what they are called), Emissary of the League(like Panzerfaust), and Wrenchmen(who mostly deal with tech problems)

the reason for this is to prevent offensive images from being show on the site. sure they could ban the people that use offensive avitars but by the time they do that people have already seen it and the damage has been done. this way they prevent the problem all together.

VarialTheFlayer

10-12-2012

Sounds cool, his passive is brokenly overpowered though. Do you have a URL link to your drawing? I'd like to see it.

Leiralei

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BStein View Post
you cant. the only people that have pics on their profile are riot staff(morelo and Pendragon), blue people(i for get what they are called), Emissary of the League(like Panzerfaust), and Wrenchmen(who mostly deal with tech problems)

the reason for this is to prevent offensive images from being show on the site. sure they could ban the people that use offensive avitars but by the time they do that people have already seen it and the damage has been done. this way they prevent the problem all together.
Why not let us have a choice of forum icons from the game like a lot of other game forums?

BStein

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leiralei View Post
Why not let us have a choice of forum icons from the game like a lot of other game forums?
no clue it has been recommended in a lot of different thread. if i had to make a guess it is to bring more attention to the posters with the pics because they are more known for offering good advise in their post or offering more in-depth answers.

but know knows they may release them in season 3 but personally i would rather see riot spend their time keeping the game balanced.

blackantt

Recruiter

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VarialTheFlayer View Post
Sounds cool, his passive is brokenly overpowered though. Do you have a URL link to your drawing? I'd like to see it.
well i'm 11 again and i dont know what that is but i did draw him if you can tell me how to put that thing on here i will surely do it my dad is teaching me how to draw awesomely