Of the Four Participants below, who do you think portrays Kha'zix the best?

Ask The Reaver 13 65.00%
DunFearTheReaver 2 10.00%
ReaverEvolution 2 10.00%
AskTheBug 3 15.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Champion Auditions - Kha'zix (Voting!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryugi Kazamaru

10-11-2012

This Voting Session will be run using the guidelines set forth HERE.

Well, it's been a long time coming, but we've finally got all 4 entries from the perspective Kha'zix Roleplayers! The guidelines for the voting are linked above, as are the conditions for a winner. In the case that a winner isn't chosen by community votes alone, the panel of judges will step in to make a decision on how to proceed. This could include another writing challenge, followed by another round of votes, or they could simply pick a winner. Your judges are listed below!

Your Panel of Judges:
Ryugi Kazamaru "Kaz"
Iron Ambássador
SandscourgeSkarn

In the case a Judge cannot fulfill their duties, "Ask Talon" will step in as a tertiary or replacement Judge.

Your choices for Kha'zix are below. I've rigged it so that clicking their names will link you directly to their submissions, which means no super-cluttered thread like last time! That means it should be nice and easy to read each one and cast your vote. Remember, you're voting for who you think has portrayed Kha'zix the best, as far as you understand his character. The personality is more important than the writing, even, as the personality is what we will likely deal with the most on the forums. That said, good luck to all four of our contestants!

Remember!! One vote per person! Don't make duplicate votes on smurfs!

Participants:

Ask The Reaver
DunFearTheReaver
ReaverEvolution
AskTheBug

Ryugi Kazamaru

10-11-2012

Abra-ka-bump

Iron Ambássador

10-11-2012

Humm... good work all 4 of ya, all I can say :3

SandscourgeSkarn

10-12-2012

Strong showings all around.

Best of luck to each of you.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2012

VODKA!

On a more serious note.... I had a rough time voting.

You all did GREAT.

Sykper

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
VODKA!

On a more serious note.... I had a rough time voting.

You all did GREAT.
RUM!

Also bump.

Ebonmaw Dragon

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunFearTheReaver View Post
9:30 AM: Food has more than likely gotten cold by now, however we need to test battle capabilities of the Voidreaver, a 'donated dragon adolescent' was given for the testing purposes. We must be prepared to sacrifice life to save lives of others, lest we want the Void to kill us all.

10:00 AM: Dragon is released inside containment room, no reaction. The dragon looks about and lays down, it seems alert...

11:30 AM: Dragon looks over to plate of food, it must have grown hungry as it moves over to consume.

11:31 AM: Kha'Zix strikes! It waited for the dragon to be distracted and a fierce battle emerged. The Voidborn leaped from the brushes and did terrifying damage with its scythes. The dragon's breath did hurt it but the spikes launched from Kha'Zix seem to heal the Voidborn if it is close. Unusual effect that we must look into.

11:33 AM: Fight is over, Kha'Zix suffered at most moderate wounds, it is eating the dragon. I suppose as long as it gets a satisfactory meal it will wait patiently...

12:34 PM: Nothing but bones are left, the Voidborn grew magnificent wings, and proceeded to test them. The leaps have grown almost two-fold, predatory power has increased.
I WILL MAKE MY OWN LEAGUE AND PUT HUMANS TO "TEST" VOID MONSTERS D:< THAT STUPID INSECT IS NOTHING COMPARED WITH THE POWERFUL RACE OF THE DRAGONS
<insert RAAAAAAGEEEEEEEE here>
i will vote later

Ask Réngar

10-12-2012

You know who wins?
I win.

Sykper

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
I WILL MAKE MY OWN LEAGUE AND PUT HUMANS TO "TEST" VOID MONSTERS D:< THAT STUPID INSECT IS NOTHING COMPARED WITH THE POWERFUL RACE OF THE DRAGONS
<insert RAAAAAAGEEEEEEEE here>
i will vote later
I don't know why, but I laughed far more than I should have.

Final bump!

Ryugi Kazamaru

10-13-2012

Dragon Rage OP.